Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:53 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen.
panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:15 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Well now we will get to talk about the coolest doujutsu and according to Kishi the most powerful one.

Reading the manga we have seen the Rinnegan being shown to do huge thinks. Rikudo had it and it was said that it was a tool given to him by God to bring peace to mankind. Rikudo used to to defeat the Jyuubi and seal the Jyuubi's soul in to him and shoot its body to the heavens and create the moon.

What the Rinnegan can do. Okay I will start with Nagato.

Nagato was an Uzumaki that used the Rinnegan in a different way than how the Rikudo used it. Nagato created 6 bodies and each one had its own ability. So at that part we already had abilities such as absorption, recreation, summoning, soul extraction, mechanical one and of course the one that could use gravity. The seventh path at the end was revealed to be Nagato himself and he had dominion over life and death.

Now Rikudo could use of course all these thinks but because his Rinnegan was the original think and of course because he was more resilient he could manifest all of these jutsus via himself. Also he could use jutsus from the Sharingan arsenal since we know that the Sharingan is a downgrade from the Rinnegan.

Rikudo could use Izanagi in such a way that he could create thinks with his imagination. He did it by splitting the Jyuubi's chakra into 9 Beasts thus creating the Bijuus. So there you can see how amazing his doujutsu is.

From what we can see on Madara now. He seems to be more masterful over it and he also has the Sharingan which evidently brings his eyes closer to the Rinnegan that Rikudo had since he does want to become the next Rikudo. We saw him use Izanagi with Konan but that Izanagi was not even near to the one that Rikudo could use.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:19 PM | Message # 2
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
O.O oh my god. So with the Rinnegan the user, if he or she fully masters it, would be virtually invincable. If the Rinnegan is what created the Bijuus in the first place, how is Naruto going to beat Madara, unless both him and Sasuke team up to beat him (which by the way i could totally see happening) Naruto only has 1 Bijuu, and although its supposedly the strongest, he still only has one, wereas Madara has the power of 7. 8 if he manages to get Killer Bee

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:32 PM | Message # 3
Quote (Dowmone)
O.O oh my god. So with the Rinnegan the user, if he or she fully masters it, would be virtually invincable. If the Rinnegan is what created the Bijuus in the first place, how is Naruto going to beat Madara, unless both him and Sasuke team up to beat him (which by the way i could totally see happening) Naruto only has 1 Bijuu, and although its supposedly the strongest, he still only has one, wereas Madara has the power of 7. 8 if he manages to get Killer Bee

The Rinnegan created the moon and the Bijuus and Naruto did overpowered the Rinnegan skills that Nagato had without using too much of the Kyuubi's chakra or his abilities.

I mean the Kyuubi chakra did gave Naruto unique attributes. Now Naruto can sense evil and all and he can probably use the Bijuu-dama aka Bijuu bomb as well. Well those Bijuus are a problem but this is where Naruto's heritage comes forth.

Okay I will make a thread about it. XD

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:34 PM | Message # 4
Well thats true, but Madara has mastered the Rinnegan to a point thats much more powerful than Nigato ever did. I can't really see naruto overcoming that with his powers right now, unless he discovers something that the Kyuubi can do that he didn't know about.

oh god what about this time? D: haha

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:37 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Dowmone)
Well thats true, but Madara has mastered the Rinnegan to a point thats much more powerful than Nigato ever did. I can't really see naruto overcoming that with his powers right now, unless he discovers something that the Kyuubi can do that he didn't know about.

oh god what about this time? D: haha

This is actually about Naruto and Nagato being from the same clan and some other bits and pieces.

Well Nagato did use it differently and in my belief Madara will probably use it more completed but I don't know if Madara's body will be able to handle it.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:40 PM | Message # 6
oh you're going to make a thread about that?

Well i imagine that with Madara's level of strength his body will be able to handle it, he is the one who created the Uchiha clan so i think he will be strong enough.

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:45 PM | Message # 7
Quote (Dowmone)
oh you're going to make a thread about that?

Well i imagine that with Madara's level of strength his body will be able to handle it, he is the one who created the Uchiha clan so i think he will be strong enough.

Yeap.

I don't know if this made up body that Madara has with the infused DNA Senju would still be as good as the real think.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:48 PM | Message # 8
thats a good idea =P

wait injused DNA? what do you mean??

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:57 PM | Message # 9
Quote (Dowmone)
thats a good idea =P

wait injused DNA? what do you mean??

Well before Madara took the Rinnegan and when he fought Konan he said that he had infused in himself Senju DNA to be able to use Izanagi. Thats the only way that you can use it.

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 4:41 PM | Message # 10
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
It's my first time to hear that Nagato was an Uzumaki, does it mean he is somewhat related with Naruto and his mother Kushina? Well when it comes to Rinnegan, I just saw Nagato using it but not with Rikudo. I want to know more and I will try to deep it down to the roots. Thanks there Pat..:D

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 5:15 PM | Message # 11
Quote (amarlie_24)
It's my first time to hear that Nagato was an Uzumaki, does it mean he is somewhat related with Naruto and his mother Kushina? Well when it comes to Rinnegan, I just saw Nagato using it but not with Rikudo. I want to know more and I will try to deep it down to the roots. Thanks there Pat..:D

Yeah Madara revealed it after he killed Konan.

I think that are clansmen.

Rinnegan is a tricky part. Madara attempt to recreate the doujutsu that Rikudo had is in my opinion at best an approximation.

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 5:43 PM | Message # 12
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Quote (panikoskun)
Yeah Madara revealed it after he killed Konan.

I think that are clansmen.

Rinnegan is a tricky part. Madara attempt to recreate the doujutsu that Rikudo had is in my opinion at best an approximation.

---------------
I didn't know that, but yeah I saw that when Madara told Konan and killed her. Too bad about that... I hope this one will end... Hope Naruto has that Rinnegan too..:D

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 5:48 PM | Message # 13
Quote (amarlie_24)
I didn't know that, but yeah I saw that when Madara told Konan and killed her. Too bad about that... I hope this one will end... Hope Naruto has that Rinnegan too..:D

It would certainly make thinks more interesting but that is if we get to see it in the last fight with Madara.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:16 PM | Message # 14
Well i think that if Naruto is going to get Rinnegan its going to be in his fight with Sasuke. The way i see it the series can go in two different ways. Naruto and Sasuke fight and Naruto kills him. During the fight Naruto's true power (Rinnegan) appeaers and before the final fight with Madara, he trains it and masters it because of his bloodline. OR
Naruto and Sasuke fight, and they are dead even. They decide that fighting each other isn't in their best interests at the moment, and team up to defeat Madara (this is the prefereable ending for me) and settle their own fight after Madara is dead

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:27 PM | Message # 15
Quote (Dowmone)
Well i think that if Naruto is going to get Rinnegan its going to be in his fight with Sasuke. The way i see it the series can go in two different ways. Naruto and Sasuke fight and Naruto kills him. During the fight Naruto's true power (Rinnegan) appeaers and before the final fight with Madara, he trains it and masters it because of his bloodline. OR
Naruto and Sasuke fight, and they are dead even. They decide that fighting each other isn't in their best interests at the moment, and team up to defeat Madara (this is the prefereable ending for me) and settle their own fight after Madara is dead

If Naruto is to awaken anything concerning his bloodline I believe that it would be against Sasuke. As I see it Naruto deals with Madara and Sasuke with Kabuto.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz