Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:50 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen.
DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:32 PM | Message # 16
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
Group: Moderators
with Kabuto? you think that Naruto is going to team up wtih Kabuto??? O.o
what makes you say that??

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:36 PM | Message # 17
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Quote (Dowmone)
with Kabuto? you think that Naruto is going to team up wtih Kabuto??? O.o
what makes you say that??

I just feel that while Naruto is fighting Madara, Sasuke will be fighting against Kabuto.

The dude hates Sasuke's guts XD LOL

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:40 PM | Message # 18
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
oh wow haha yea that makes sense XD haha but i can't see it happening Naruto with Kabuto. I think its going to be Naruto and Sasuke VS. Madara, that would make the end of the series really amazing

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:49 PM | Message # 19
Quote (Dowmone)
oh wow haha yea that makes sense XD haha but i can't see it happening Naruto with Kabuto. I think its going to be Naruto and Sasuke VS. Madara, that would make the end of the series really amazing

Perhaps if what Itachi left within Naruto can turn Sasuke this much. Although Itachi did said that he hoped that Naruto doesn't have to use it.

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:37 AM | Message # 20
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
^^ I remember now I just read the recent chapters and Kabuto deosn't want the two ( Itachi and Nagato) to be in the battlefield for they are fearing that they're emotions suppress them and definitely try to tell everything they know about the secrets of their clans and how are they going to deal with it, especially with the rinnegan one. That one is really a tricky technique of an eye so they must know how to stop or somehow what will do if they are caught within it. But I hope Sasuke would realize that his brother loved him so much that he tried to save both the leaf village and him. Hope he comes to his senses and stop acting like being vengeful. And hope that Naruto will help him on this one.. Sasuke needs enlightenment from Naruto and of course from his true friends from Konoha..:(

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 12:48 PM | Message # 21
To be honest I think that only by beating him up to a bleeding pulp and probably taking away some of his eye powers would convince him that this isn't the path that his brother wanted for him.

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:31 PM | Message # 22
Genin Rank B
^^ I wish Naruto could do that and also most of his friends from the Hidden Village. I know Sasuke is a kind ninja but then his hatred towards his brother somewhat took that away. And now he wanted to take vengeance for his brother's death since Itachi died on his own hands...

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:40 PM | Message # 23
Quote (amarlie_24)
^^ I wish Naruto could do that and also most of his friends from the Hidden Village. I know Sasuke is a kind ninja but then his hatred towards his brother somewhat took that away. And now he wanted to take vengeance for his brother's death since Itachi died on his own hands...

After reading this week's chapter sis and what Naruto did to all those Zetsus I feel that he can do it.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:03 PM | Message # 24
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
If Naruto is to awaken anything concerning his bloodline I believe that it would be against Sasuke

What is the Blood line of Naruto ?

Quote (amarlie_24)
I remember now I just read the recent chapters and Kabuto deosn't want the two ( Itachi and Nagato) to be in the battlefield for they are fearing that they're emotions suppress them and definitely try to tell everything they know about the secrets of their clans and how are they going to deal with it, especially with the rinnegan one. That one is really a tricky technique of an eye so they must know how to stop or somehow what will do if they are caught within it.

Why Kabuto has to think like that? If he don't want any secret revealed from Itachi and Nagato , then he may make them sleep or fully erase their Memory

Added (2011-06-30, 6:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (panikoskun)
After reading this week's chapter sis and what Naruto did to all those Zetsus I feel that he can do it

Well it was a very interesting Chapter. We saw some cool Rasengan moves

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:03 PM | Message # 25
Quote (Niru)
What is the Blood line of Naruto ?

Well in this theory I assume that Naruto can awaken the Rinnegan. I believe that since Nagato had it/got it from Madara that in a similar manner Naruto could get it. I explain it better in my first post.

Quote (Niru)
Why Kabuto has to think like that? If he don't want any secret revealed from Itachi and Nagato , then he may make them sleep or fully erase their Memory

If it was any other Edo I would agree 100% but Kabuto doesn't seem to have perfect control over the more strong minded Edos for some reason.

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:12 PM | Message # 26
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
If it was any other Edo I would agree 100% but Kabuto doesn't seem to have perfect control over the more strong minded Edos for some reason.

I agree with that too, I remember when Kabuto told Madara that he needs a DNA from Oro to perform and perfectly do the Edo since he is not yet in perfected form and somewhat there are still emotions left to them and he told him that somehow it's hard to control all of them for they somehow tried their best to stop Kabuto to take over their body and their emotions too.. Hmm that's according to what I have read in the manga..:)

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:14 PM | Message # 27
And Hanzou and Asuma somehow were able to resist his control for some reason.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:43 PM | Message # 28
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)

Quote (panikoskun)
And Hanzou and Asuma somehow were able to resist his control for some reason.

Their memories were not erased. If Kabuto Erases Nagato and Itachi's Memort and place them in front of them , then what do tyou think

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:48 PM | Message # 29
Quote (Niru)
Their memories were not erased. If Kabuto Erases Nagato and Itachi's Memort and place them in front of them , then what do tyou think

Hmmmmm...........if he did that then they would be turned into killing machines. Even Hanzou when he was turned into one he retained his consciousness. I don't know if doujutsu users can be manipulated the same as non-doujutsu users.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:11 PM | Message # 30
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Even Hanzou when he was turned into one he retained his consciousness

No, Earlier Hanzou was killing others on his own. But later he remebered and gave himself to Mifune. It was obvious that they were talking bad to resurrection Technique, But They were not knowing how was doing that.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz