Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:31 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen.
panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:20 PM | Message # 31
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Niru)
No, Earlier Hanzou was killing others on his own. But later he remebered and gave himself to Mifune. It was obvious that they were talking bad to resurrection Technique, But They were not knowing how was doing that.

It seems to me that the way that Kabuto is using the technique is kind of overstretched. He has too many Edos and when one of it skips lets say its duties then he has to concentrate on that while the others have more and more control over themselves.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:24 PM | Message # 32
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Off for the Day panikoskun,

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:26 PM | Message # 33
Quote (Niru)
Off for the Day panikoskun,

See ya brother XD

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 9:47 PM | Message # 34
Genin Rank B
I think Naruto has a dormant Rinnegan which is yet to be activated. Ok I know what you are thinking, he's been through plenty of enraging/distressing situations! Why hasn't it manifested yet?!? When Naruto goes beserk we all know what happens right, the Kyuubi comes out to play. That's what has been getting in the way of the Rinnegan.

I see one of two ways the Rinnegan could activate. Now that Naruto has control of the Kyuubi's Chakra if he's placed in a tough situation I think that the Rinnegan may kick in. The second is Madara extracts the Kyuubi and Naruto manages to survive somehow and as a result of being Kyuubi free for the first time since he was born he activates the Rinnegan.

Did the SOSP have the Rinnegan before he was the Juubi jincuriki?

And where did all the extra rinnegans come from? Negato activated his but the six paths of pain each had a pair. smile

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:57 PM | Message # 35
Quote (MGB2000X)
Did the SOSP have the Rinnegan before he was the Juubi jincuriki?

And where did all the extra rinnegans come from? Negato activated his but the six paths of pain each had a pair.

Yes Rikudo had the Rinnegan before he sealed the Jyuubi in him and the extra Rinnegans its just because the paths share vision so because the first Path Madara has it the rest have it as well. The Sharingans were the ones that were implanted.

I agree with your opinion that the Uzumaki clan have dormant in them the Rinnegan. It would make sense.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:16 AM | Message # 36
Genin Rank B
A little pernickety I know but whereabouts in the manga does it say that Rikodou had the Rinnegan before he sealed the Juubi?

Not too fussed about which issue or page but just a general idea. For the life of me I can't remember anyone saying he had it prior to sealing the Juubi.

Quote (panikoskun)
the extra Rinnegans its just because the paths share vision so because the first Path Madara has it the rest have it as well.

Indeed the Rinnegans share their fields of vision leaving no blind spot.

But I'm curious from the manga I thought that Negato either split his power up into 7 parts/paths or there were more Rinnegan eyes out there. So either he split up his power into: The Outer path, Deva Path, Asura Path, Human Path, Animal Path, Preta Path, Naraka Path. Or he only had the power of the outer path and after activating it he went and found/obtained the other eyes that had the power of the other paths. Does that make sense? Think I may have to start a thread for this one!

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:47 AM | Message # 37
Quote (MGB2000X)
A little pernickety I know but whereabouts in the manga does it say that Rikodou had the Rinnegan before he sealed the Juubi?

Read the part where Madara explains to the Kages the legacy of Rikudo.

Nagato is himself a path. He just need the rods to connect with a corpse and the infuse his control in it.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 8:10 AM | Message # 38
Genin Rank B
Quote (MGB2000X)
I thought that Negato either split his power up into 7 parts/paths or there were more Rinnegan eyes out there.

Well Nagato gave each corpse 1/6th part of himself. Back then when Nagato was going to revive the Konoha people Konan admitted that the main body of Pain ( Nagato) is capable of using all the 6 types of techniques which he split into the six corpses. There is no 7th path.

Nagato can use all the six paths but he split that into individual paths and made six peins

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 12:55 PM | Message # 39
Quote (Niru)
Well Nagato gave each corpse 1/6th part of himself. Back then when Nagato was going to revive the Konoha people Konan admitted that the main body of Pain ( Nagato) is capable of using all the 6 types of techniques which he split into the six corpses. There is no 7th path.

Nagato can use all the six paths but he split that into individual paths and made six peins

Actually there is in that same chapter Konan's testimony that Pain is the a path himself and more accurately the seventh path capable of controlling life and death.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:32 PM | Message # 40
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Actually there is in that same chapter Konan's testimony that Pain is the a path himself and more accurately the seventh path capable of controlling life and death.

Konan said the real Body of Pain is capable of using all the techniques of those six Pains

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:37 PM | Message # 41
Academy Ninja
Quote (panikoskun)

Yeah I agree with you bro. He is also considered a path considering that he also possess the powers of controlling life and death just as you said it.

Konoha Village Academy Student

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:38 PM | Message # 42
Check the last panel bro Chapter 449

Konan says it that Nagato is the 7th Pain controlling life and death

Message edited by panikoskun - Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:39 PM

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:56 PM | Message # 43
Genin Rank B
Then does that mean , Kishi has left one path for Rikodou and Nagato. And even Madara is also seeking six paths

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:57 PM | Message # 44
Quote (Niru)
Then does that mean , Kishi has left one path for Rikodou and Nagato. And even Madara is also seeking six paths

Its mainly means that when someone awakens or gets the Rinnegan he immediately begins the distributor of the paths and also the 7th path. After this I don't know if Madara can be killed since he can use the ability of his path the seventh to just force himself into rebirth.

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:03 PM | Message # 45
Academy Ninja
Quote (panikoskun)
Its mainly means that when someone awakens or gets the Rinnegan he immediately begins the distributor of the paths and also the 7th path. After this I don't know if Madara can be killed since he can use the ability of his path the seventh to just force himself into rebirth.

How can he force himself into a rebirth? That part left me confused..

Konoha Village Academy Student

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The different Rinnegan levels that we have seen. (A brief differentiation *possible spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz