Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:31 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts (Comparing Kyuubi with other Tailed Beasts)
Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts
NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 8:37 AM | Message # 1
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
In the Naruto series we have seen everybody talking about the Kyuubi's power. After gaining new seal Naruto was able to sense the emotions and get the real face of the enemy. He even had super speed.

So being a Tailed beast ,Why there is this much difference in the Kyuubi and the Other Tailed Beasts. Killer Beast , who has gained full control of Hachibi is not able to use those.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 12:06 PM | Message # 2
Genin Rank C
Apparently, every Bijuu(tailed beast) is different. Shukaku was able to reach full power only when Gaara was sleeping, and the Kyuubi nor the Hachibi have that feature, go figure.....

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 12:50 PM | Message # 3
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Apparenly Kishi has indeed induced elements from folklore history. In Japanese mythology the Kyuubi was a being of malevolence that came under the control of one man when that person stole the Kyuubi's orb (just like how Naruto did) The Kyuubi saw the persons conviction and vowed to protect him. Also the beast was the pure incarnation of fire and lived in different eras by bending the time space continuum to its will.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:44 PM | Message # 4
Genin Rank B
I hope there is something with the increasing number of Tails.

The Tailed Beast with more number of Tails is stronger than the Beast with less number of Tails

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:48 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Niru)

The Tailed Beast with more number of Tails is stronger than the Beast with less number of Tails

Well we know that it shows the excess amount of power but I don't know if they contribute to their traits. I am thinking that the fact that they are all different like you have a fox and a squid and a cat makes them different.

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:52 PM | Message # 6
Academy Ninja
Quote (Niru)

Now when I think of it, the tails aren't just to differentiate the Tailed Beasts but just maybe they are somewhat related to the Tailed Beasts power. But for now, I haven't started researching about it yet so yea... Or just maybe that it doesn't have any effect on power. It depends on the host who is controlling them.

Konoha Village Academy Student

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:54 PM | Message # 7
Well we know that each hosts uses its Bijuu differently. I mean we just saw on the last chapter that Mito could also sense evil thoughts which would mean that Kushina couldn't.

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:07 PM | Message # 8
Academy Ninja
Mito - Kushina - Naruto, they all were the previous Kyuubi Jinchuurikis.

Mito-I'm not fammiliar with her yet.
Kushina-Can she utilize the Kyuubi the same way NAruto did?
NAruto-No need for me to say it.

Konoha Village Academy Student

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:17 PM | Message # 9
Quote (yondaime00)
Mito - Kushina - Naruto, they all were the previous Kyuubi Jinchuurikis.

Mito-I'm not fammiliar with her yet.
Kushina-Can she utilize the Kyuubi the same way NAruto did?
NAruto-No need for me to say it.

Mito: we have just been told that she could sense evil meaning she had full control over the entire Kyuubi
Kushina: they mentioned Mito and not Kushina meaning that she either had other powers as a result of the Kyuubi taming or she couldn't do it.
Naruto: parallels with Mito and Hashirama.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:22 PM | Message # 10
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Well we know that each hosts uses its Bijuu differently. I mean we just saw on the last chapter that Mito could also sense evil thoughts which would mean that Kushina couldn't.

Mito was the First Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. That was a new experience for her. Kyuubi might have opposed Mito while remaining inside the Seal. As Mito was not familiar with the Kyuubi's Nature , so she might have got all the possible methods to know Kyuubi and suppress it inside her seal. She was the one who told Kushina that the only way to tackle Kyuubi is through Love. If she couldn't experienced all the natures of Kyuubi then how she could be tailing Kushina about tackling the Kyuubi?

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:27 PM | Message # 11
Quote (Niru)
Mito was the First Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. That was a new experience for her. Kyuubi might have opposed Mito while remaining inside the Seal. As Mito was not familiar with the Kyuubi's Nature , so she might have got all the possible methods to know Kyuubi and suppress it inside her seal. She was the one who told Kushina that the only way to tackle Kyuubi is through Love. If she couldn't experienced all the natures of Kyuubi then how she could be tailing Kushina about tackling the Kyuubi?

Yes but we also have to take into account the different personalities that each host has. I mean Mito and Kushina were two different people. Mito was calm and condensed while Kushina aggressive and explosive. I agree that the method of controlling it would be same for all the hosts of it but the results could be different depending on who is the hosts.

And I think that you just hit bulls eye bro. You just said that Mito was probably in search of understanding the Kyuubi so that she could achieve a better control of it which would make her closer to the Kyuubi.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:32 PM | Message # 12
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
I mean Mito and Kushina were two different people. Mito was calm and condensed while Kushina aggressive and explosive. I agree that the method of controlling it would be same for all the hosts of it but the results could be different depending on who is the hosts.

If the personality matter then Naruto's personality matches Kushina, accepted by Tsunade itself. And Kushina might be able to sense if Naruto can

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:42 PM | Message # 13
Quote (Niru)
If the personality matter then Naruto's personality matches Kushina, accepted by Tsunade itself. And Kushina might be able to sense if Naruto can

Kushina and Naruto do have similar personalities but Naruto also carries elements from his father's side as well so it kind of makes a different mixture.

amarlie_24Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:55 PM | Message # 14
Genin Rank B
^^ So Naruto has a lot of bloodline within his vessels so that's why maybe Naruto can somehow tame the Kyuubi and use it's chakra. But then Naruto told us that somehow it'll drain most of his chakras when using the Kyuubi's chakra. I guess the Kyuubi has an overflowing chakra and that's one of the reasons why somehow Kyuubi is somewhat really a fearsome beast...

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 3:01 PM | Message # 15
Quote (amarlie_24)
^^ So Naruto has a lot of bloodline within his vessels so that's why maybe Naruto can somehow tame the Kyuubi and use it's chakra. But then Naruto told us that somehow it'll drain most of his chakras when using the Kyuubi's chakra. I guess the Kyuubi has an overflowing chakra and that's one of the reasons why somehow Kyuubi is somewhat really a fearsome beast...

Well yeah I mean its kind of like a contract between the Bijuu and the host. The Bijuu gives up his chakra and in stead he consumes little by little portions of the hosts chakra when the hosts is using it.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts (Comparing Kyuubi with other Tailed Beasts)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz