Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:39 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts (Comparing Kyuubi with other Tailed Beasts)
Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts
Nickmiller7Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 6:44 PM | Message # 16
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (panikoskun)
Also the beast was the pure incarnation of fire and lived in different eras by bending the time space continuum to its will.

Just thinking it's intresting he is up a guy who uses Time/Space Ninjutsu....

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 9:04 PM | Message # 17
Genin Rank B
Just think how the fight will be if they use Time/space Ninjutsu.

Whenever somebody will attack one will teleport itself and when he fights back then the other will use teleportation

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:21 PM | Message # 18
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Nickmiller7)
Just thinking it's intresting he is up a guy who uses Time/Space Ninjutsu....

And the uses of all their techniques comes directly from myths from Japanese mythology.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:44 PM | Message # 19
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
And the uses of all their techniques comes directly from myths from Japanese mythology.

Yeah the Series is also from Japan, so they keep much more Japanes things

MGB2000XDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:21 PM | Message # 20
Genin Rank B
cool Each Bijuu does seem to have its own unique powers. The one I can think of off the top of my head is Gaara's involuntary sand shield, no other jinchuriki seems to have anything similar to it.

So Naruto's new abilities may be due to the Kyuubi. But I think the difference in abilities may come from the difference in the hosts like panikoskun pointed out common abilities exist amongst hosts but these hosts come from the same lineage so maybe it's to do with the host.

When Naruto sealed the Kyuubi with the help of his mother the Kyuubi blurted out "What...Rikodou?!" Naruto seems to be exceptionally similar to the sage in some ways. Perhaps by accessing the Kyuubi's chakra he gained some of the sage's powers.

Or maybe the sage didn't just split up the Juubi's chakra he separated the powers as well. X-D just noticed my posts always seem to be rather long winded!

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:41 PM | Message # 21
Quote (MGB2000X)
Or maybe the sage didn't just split up the Juubi's chakra he separated the powers as well. X-D just noticed my posts always seem to be rather long winded!

Interesting point there mate. Perhaps the Bijuus that we see now since they were Rikudo's creattion the sustain some sort of genetic memory of him or rather only the Kyuubi.

NiruDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:03 AM | Message # 22
Genin Rank B
Quote (MGB2000X)
Each Bijuu does seem to have its own unique powers. The one I can think of off the top of my head is Gaara's involuntary sand shield, no other jinchuriki seems to have anything similar to it.

Gara's sand shield was given by his father to protect him from enemies

Quote (MGB2000X)

Then what kind of Hachibi got?

panikoskunDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 12:58 PM | Message # 23
Quote (Niru)
Then what kind of Hachibi got?

Well the Hachibi does have its unique powers bro. He has tentacles in which he can allow its host to hide and evade attacks and also the ink attack. He does have unique features.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:33 PM | Message # 24
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Well the Hachibi does have its unique powers bro. He has tentacles in which he can allow its host to hide and evade attacks and also the ink attack. He does have unique features.

Well if its Tentacles then Kyuubi got its tails through which it can hold any object and can use them as its hands

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:00 PM | Message # 25
Quote (Niru)
Well if its Tentacles then Kyuubi got its tails through which it can hold any object and can use them as its hands

Yes but we don't know if they will recover themselves if cut which would make the Hachibi's tentacles more resilient.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:23 PM | Message # 26
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Yes but we don't know if they will recover themselves if cut which would make the Hachibi's tentacles more resilient.

You have the point bro. But thinking of this, since the body of the Tailed Beasts are made of Chakras , so if they loose any part they can form any part of the body .

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:45 PM | Message # 27
They do give to their hosts high speed regeneration skills so perhaps its the same for them.

MGB2000XDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 9:43 PM | Message # 28
Genin Rank B
Massive collections of chakra, which in essence is just energy. To manifest they have to be using yin release right?

So if their physical bodies get damaged they just pump out some chakra and mould it into a replacement part, simples!

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 10:20 PM | Message # 29
Quote (MGB2000X)
Massive collections of chakra, which in essence is just energy. To manifest they have to be using yin release right?

So if their physical bodies get damaged they just pump out some chakra and mould it into a replacement part, simples!

Truth be told bro I don't know if the Bijuu souls do follow the natural order per say. They seem to be able to withstand and ressurect themselves even after the death of their hosts as Kushina said and although it might not happen immediately the fact that it does says that they operate differently at some parts anyways.

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:54 PM | Message # 30
Genin Rank B
They are weird for sure. I suppose that monsters don't have to abide by the same set of rules as everyone else!

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why is Kyuubi different from other Tailed Beasts (Comparing Kyuubi with other Tailed Beasts)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz