[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
The 7 Paths
panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:19 PM | Message # 61
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (MGB2000X)
The theory of chakra transmision resulting in rinnegans is based on Negato linking with the corpses via chakra rods, not with his eyes.

How is Madara transmitting chakra to the Edo's thereby causing the rinnegans to grow?

Via the Sharingan bro. Actually the chakra transmission in Rinnegan is based on the shared vision of the eyes and not the rods. The rods were a means for Nagato to control the bodies whereas in Madara's case since he doesn't use them it is either the Sharingan or the fact that they are Edos.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:24 PM | Message # 62
Genin Rank C
Group: Users
Good point, Madara might not be using the bodies himself, but allow Kabuto to do it, OR Kabuto inserted a special seal on them which makes them follow Madara's commands (cause that's very plausible.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:27 PM | Message # 63
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
If Oonoki creates 6 paths, u'll have 7 people using the Dust release at once
smile

Yep rods not needed as they are Edo's, receiving you loud n clear dude

But as TobiRikudou said:
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Nagato's chakra running through any corpse, will allow it to grow the Rinnegan

Using the sharingan to transmit chakra, I'm dubious.

Ok I get that the sharingan can control someone via it's saimingan capabilities but transmitting enough chakra to spawn 6 brand new rinnegans! I don't think so

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:35 PM | Message # 64
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Good point, Madara might not be using the bodies himself, but allow Kabuto to do it, OR Kabuto inserted a special seal on them which makes them follow Madara's commands (cause that's very plausible.

No need to do that bro. We know that when a person is under the spell of the Sharingan that the pattern of the doujutsu appears on the eyes. Just like how Sasuke did with Manda and how Madara did with the kyuubi.

Quote (MGB2000X)
capabilities but transmitting enough chakra to spawn 6 brand new rinnegans! I don't think so

This is an ability given by the Rinnegan bro. It has happened before so its not something that we haven't seen before.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:41 PM | Message # 65
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
It has happened before so its not something that we haven't seen before.

Interpretation there bro. The six paths have appeared twice we don't really know how the first lot were created except for the chakra rods.

I agree Madara has control of the Edo's via sharingan, blackness of their right sclera shows that they haven't had it implanted.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:42 PM | Message # 66
Yes and the two times that they have appeared bro they were different. And even the rod don't appear in the different paths that we have seen. So its not interpretation.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:51 PM | Message # 67
Genin Rank B
Chakra rods replaced by sharingan for controlling the bodies, I concur.

The rinnegan's share a field of vision, I also agree.

Madara can grow a rinnegan in any body so long as he has Negato's eyes I dont think so.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 3:14 PM | Message # 68
It is how the Rinnegan function bro. It has been shown from the fact that we have seen paths with different function but with a common point of reference.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 9:37 PM | Message # 69
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
It has been shown from the fact that we have seen paths with different function but with a common point of reference.

Agreed each path has a specific power and Negato was pulling the strings.

But there's nothing conclusive with regards to whether the eyes are just an indication of a shared field of vision, if they form when the original rinnegan syncs with them or if they are in fact transplanted.

I theorised that each set of eyes can only execute one path. That way Negato ensured that even if the eyes were stolen somehow then they wouldn't have access to all the Rinnegan's abilities. It makes no sense if he could use all jutsu through any of the 6 paths why would he limit them to just one?

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 1:54 PM | Message # 70
Actually bro when Jiraya and Nagato go on and say that the Rinnegan's main function of the multiple Rinnegan eyes is the shared vision I think its very conclusive that this is their explanation.

MGB2000XDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 9:50 PM | Message # 71
Genin Rank B
I remember Jiraiya saying it, but when does Negato say it? Not doubting you bro just for my own curiosity.

Why does each path only use one power? Seems like he enforcing an unnecessary restriction upon his ability to fight.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 11:08 PM | Message # 72
Nagato says that when he is fighting Naruto and there is this separation because both Nagato and Madara aren't meant to be Rikudo's reincarnation. They both tried to optimize their abilities to look like him but its just made up.

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 4:37 PM | Message # 73
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
Why does each path only use one power? Seems like he enforcing an unnecessary restriction upon his ability to fight.

That's why although i'm a Pein fanboy, i still refer to Nagato as a noob.
Using all abilities with all hi paths, plus all the elements and whatnot, he would've been unstoppable.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 5:10 PM | Message # 74
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Using all abilities with all hi paths, plus all the elements and whatnot, he would've been unstoppable.

Alliance with Madara made the good feeling to bad.

If he could have been in the good person's list then it would be nice to see

But then too Villain are supposed to be more powerful than the Hero, then only the Story looks good

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 10:40 AM | Message # 75
Quote (TobiRikudou)
That's why although i'm a Pein fanboy, i still refer to Nagato as a noob.

Perhaps bro but remember that he had to learn how to use the Rinnegan by himself with little experience whereas Madara now has both experience and also observational examples.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz