Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
The 7 Paths
MGB2000XDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:01 PM | Message # 31
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
The chakra rods seemed a good way to control the 6 paths but it did involve sitting in Negato's special control chair and not really actively participating in the fight.

I'm thinking Madara doesn't want that or maybe he doesn't have the necessary skills to pull it off. And because they are Edo's they don't need the rods to reanimate them as quite a few folk have already mentioned

Leaving the personalities in tact wouldn't really do them any good as they would just try their hardest to resist them and if Hanzou can pull it off I think a Jinchuiki could definitely throw a spanner into Madara's well oiled machine.

I keep coming back to the 7 paths and their relationship to the eyes. If Madara has no way of transferring chakra to the new 6 paths then it stands to reason that their eyes are imbued with the individual powers of each path. Make sense? or is there a hole in this theory?

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:54 PM | Message # 32
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Nope it makes sense since most likely the 7th path is the one distributing the powers to the other paths.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:28 AM | Message # 33
Genin Rank C
Quote (panikoskun)
I am wondering about that. S/T is a special jutsu and not a doujutsu so it wouldn't be something shared with the other paths.

Actually, Nagato used the Rinnegan techniques(dojutsu) through his paths, therefore it's safe to say that the paths behave exactly like the original. (jutsu wise)

In theory, the new paths will be able to use every jutsu Madara has at his disposal, and something tells me he wont be as noobish as Nagato. (Using one jutsu with each path and not using it again after the path "dies"...........)

Message edited by TobiRikudou - Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:30 AM

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:09 PM | Message # 34
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Actually, Nagato used the Rinnegan techniques(dojutsu) through his paths, therefore it's safe to say that the paths behave exactly like the original. (jutsu wise)

In theory, the new paths will be able to use every jutsu Madara has at his disposal, and something tells me he wont be as noobish as Nagato. (Using one jutsu with each path and not using it again after the path "dies"...........)

As you said Rinnegan techs bro. You cannot distribute something that its not in the Rinnegan arsenal.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:17 PM | Message # 35
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
As you said Rinnegan techs bro. You cannot distribute something that its not in the Rinnegan arsenal.

Yeah it was the parts of the each paths

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:45 PM | Message # 36
If its out of the Rinnegan rainbow then its just doesn't get shared and remains to the body that it originally had it.

SageDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 5:01 PM | Message # 37
Academy Ninja
But in this case i dont think madara is distributing the chakra coz those edos have their own chakra too.

Konoha Village Academy
Student

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 9:24 PM | Message # 38
Genin Rank C
...err....the new Paths do have the Sharingan, that means they can use Sharingan techs as well, otherwise, what's the point?

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 12:10 PM | Message # 39
Quote (TobiRikudou)
...err....the new Paths do have the Sharingan, that means they can use Sharingan techs as well, otherwise, what's the point?

Yes Sharingan techs bro. That will include techniques that are in the Sharingan list.

MGB2000XDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:10 PM | Message # 40
Genin Rank B
I'm still not convinced that Negato's rinnegan taking control of the others is the reason for their eyes changing to rinnegans. Or that it just indicates a shared field of vision.

After Madara fought Konan he said something like Negato was the 3rd of the six paths. I think he meant that he'd harvested eyes from 2 other paths and now he had found Negato.

As for the Edos I think Madara will point them in the right direction and then let cut the loose on the battlefield. I don't think he'll get too fancy with controlling them like Negato did.

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 4:51 PM | Message # 41
Quote (MGB2000X)
I'm still not convinced that Negato's rinnegan taking control of the others is the reason for their eyes changing to rinnegans. Or that it just indicates a shared field of vision.

After Madara fought Konan he said something like Negato was the 3rd of the six paths. I think he meant that he'd harvested eyes from 2 other paths and now he had found Negato.

As for the Edos I think Madara will point them in the right direction and then let cut the loose on the battlefield. I don't think he'll get too fancy with controlling them like Negato did.

What Madara said is that Nagato was the third person that had the components to become the next Rikudo reincarnation.

MGB2000XDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 6:02 PM | Message # 42
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Nagato was the third person that had the components to become the next Rikudo reincarnation.

So the first was the sage and the third was Negato. Who was the 2nd?

NiruDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 6:15 PM | Message # 43
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Nagato was the third person that had the components to become the next Rikudo reincarnation.

Is it so?
Quote (MGB2000X)

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 10:29 PM | Message # 44
Quote (Niru)
Is it so?

Yeap its in the chapter where Madara finds Nagato in his tomb.

Quote (MGB2000X)

I believe its he is referring to Hashirama. I think.

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 12:16 PM | Message # 45
Genin Rank B
Has this been confirmed? or just a bit of deduction

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz