Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
The 7 Paths
MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 1:18 PM | Message # 76
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
True enough Negato was self taught. I think his limiting factor was that he was imitative, he was trying to use the Rikudou's tech's. I'm gonna say that the Rikudou was self taught as well and came up with all his tech's by himself.

If Negato had progressed on his own finding his own strengths and developing his own techniques etc. then he may have been able to better utilise the rinnegan.

TobiRikudouDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 6:58 PM | Message # 77
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
Agreed each path has a specific power and Negato was pulling the strings.

I just stumbled on this while re-reading the convos.

All techs were Nagato's, the bodies were empty of abilities, everything originated from him, all the jutsu we've seen --> all Nagato

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 9:45 PM | Message # 78
Genin Rank B
Yes Nagato has all the tech's.

What I meant was that the reason each path can only one power is because Nagato created them that way.

TobiRikudouDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 9:55 PM | Message # 79
Genin Rank C
Well yeah that's true, if Kishimoto made it differently, very few people would stand a chance against him xD

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 10:09 PM | Message # 80
Genin Rank B
It would be truly rediculous!

6 Rikudou's on the battlefield, can you imagine wacko

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 1:14 PM | Message # 81
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (MGB2000X)
True enough Negato was self taught. I think his limiting factor was that he was imitative, he was trying to use the Rikudou's tech's. I'm gonna say that the Rikudou was self taught as well and came up with all his tech's by himself.

Perhaps but the Rikudo was also a person that was born with the Rinnegan thus he most likely had it since birth which gave him a huge advantage over Nagato who had to awaken it.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

TobiRikudouDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 6:30 PM | Message # 82
Genin Rank C
Nagato was simply less powerful than Rikudou.

Rikudou was a beast in every aspect which defines a human(Juubi supression) and a ninja (revolutionizing the world)

If Nagato was trained by Madara, he would've surpassed him, easily

Side note: Why should the fact that someone had already an active Rinnegan from birth, give an advantage over someone who simply hadnt activated it?

MGB2000XDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 9:56 PM | Message # 83
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Perhaps but the Rikudo was also a person that was born with the Rinnegan thus he most likely had it since birth which gave him a huge advantage over Nagato who had to awaken it.

I don't think the Rikudou was born with the Rinnegan. We've been arguing that one for ages bro!

Imitating someone powerful may give you power similar to theirs but you will never be like the original. For example Naruto has similar techniqes to his sensei's but he put his own spin on them, rasengan with shadow clones, sage mode with shadow clones he even has a different seal on the Kyuubi to Kushina's.

It does appear as though Nagato wasn't anywhere near Rikudou's level, he was born less able. Like Sasuke is comparatively a novice with regards to genjutsu.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 12:24 PM | Message # 84
Quote (TobiRikudou)

Side note: Why should the fact that someone had already an active Rinnegan from birth, give an advantage over someone who simply hadnt activated it?

It has to do with the level of accommodation and the time that it took for Nagato to reach the level of growth that he did.

By being born with the Rinnegan like Rikudo that gave him the ability to learn about it using his genetic instincts which were apparent from birth. Nagato that needed his awakened had to wait until he was at an age and also the opportunity to awaken it. Genetic instincts would most likely not be apparent there bro.

You can tap into the instinctual drives when you are small bro. Just like how you learn to talk in the same way it would work for Rikudo.

TobiRikudouDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 3:36 PM | Message # 85
Genin Rank C
All that is irrelevant considering the fact that the Rinnegan allows the user to automatically master every jutsu they witness.

Nagato could've done the exact same things Rikudou could do, but the secret lies in his body, he was too weak.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:23 AM | Message # 86
I don't know about that. For starters we didn't see Nagato using jutsus other than the Rinnegan jutsus so I will keep some distance from that conclusion.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 1:11 PM | Message # 87
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
All that is irrelevant considering the fact that the Rinnegan allows the user to automatically master every jutsu they witness.

Nagato could've done the exact same things Rikudou could do, but the secret lies in his body, he was too weak.

Where does it say that the Rinnegan has sharingan abilities? It allows all nature manipulation and Rikudou's techs.

As far as I'm concerned the Sage wasn't born with the Rinnegan.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 12:10 PM | Message # 88
Quote (MGB2000X)
Where does it say that the Rinnegan has sharingan abilities? It allows all nature manipulation and Rikudou's techs.

As far as I'm concerned the Sage wasn't born with the Rinnegan.

Madara could use Izanagi with his Sharingan.

The Rikudo could use Izanagi with his Rinnegan. There is the link bro.

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 2:26 PM | Message # 89
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Madara could use Izanagi with his Sharingan.

The Rikudo could use Izanagi with his Rinnegan. There is the link bro.

But its not fully related. Although Sharingan is degraded from Rinnegan

panikoskunDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 9:20 AM | Message # 90
Quote (Niru)
But its not fully related. Although Sharingan is degraded from Rinnegan

It is enough though to create a link between them and even though the Izanagi that we saw from Madara was not as good as the one Rikudo had the fact here is that Sharingan users can tap into it as how Rinnegan users can.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » The 7 Paths
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz