Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:51 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Chapter 545- An Immortals Army
panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:47 AM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Well lets start the chat. My belief is that we will see more of Kabuto and Madara.

Edited: Chapter 545- An Immortals Army

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:18 AM | Message # 2
[Sunagakure] Shodai Kazekage
Could be kabuto is just waiting and planning everything as Madara goes accordingly to his plans as he feels very strongly to how everything is unfolding precisely to how he could of perceived the entire thing as if he had a repressed memory once again activated off screen from somehow combining the sharingan with the rinnegan together.

this is merely just an overall observation of how everything seems to be progressing.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:26 AM | Message # 3
Its a logical assumption.

My belief is that Madara will most likely forced at some point to change his plan and bring Sasuke in.

I don't think that Naruto would clash with Kabuto although reading this weeks chapters I can see that he can do it.

MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:33 AM | Message # 4
could very well be his" Ace in the whole" so to speak with using Sasuke to distract and test and see if naruto really is a changed person now as its been built up on the surface and overall story that he's reached a new level of consciousness as if an a time to understand is not really a bothersome for him anymore its now a thing of acting and taking those understanding and applying them onto the situation at hand effectively

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:37 AM | Message # 5
Naruto does seem to be a changed man. I can get my finger on it but the way he uses his Kyuubi chakra is phenomenal.

Also it seems to me that Kabuto is waiting for something to change in Madara's plan in order to strike.

MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:41 AM | Message # 6
Yup could be his plans are or have have changed as he's not a sort of kinda character to drifted off completely because of how they've written him in up to this point to have a major outline of things to formulate so gradually with those white zetsu clones and the first hokage's DNA cells. It seems alot is starting to come back all at once and fitting at the right moment into the picture flawlessly.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:43 AM | Message # 7
Yes and it seems that somehow Hashirama and Uzumaki Mito will play a role. I cannot believe that Mito could control the entire Kyuubi.

Boy the Uzumaki clan is fearsome.

MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:46 AM | Message # 8
yup they sure are key into this entire story now, as they were just a mentioned clan before now its all completely unfolding very nicely. These next few chapters will be something that no naruto fan should pass up.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:49 AM | Message # 9
The truth is that I kind of feel that the reason that the Uzumaki were given this role is because of their relation to the Rikudo. I made a thread about Naruto's heritage with a theory bro.

MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:07 AM | Message # 10
Yeah could be something in relation or a rather some form branch off from him in a way...hopefully they touch up more on him and dont simply wash him or too soon with his further relations with various parties since it was stated that he was like a monk and traveling teacher that changed the game altogether.

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:25 AM | Message # 11
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
I do think so with your assumptions that in some time in the coming chapters Kabuto would definitely meet Naruto in the way. But then for Madara, I guess he will try to use Sasuke this time to see if Naruto will try to strike him down or he will never surpass his feelings. I mean is that, he will use Sasuke to somehow tame Naruto and distract him in some ways. And regarding with their heritage, I guess Uzumaki clans are really a good vessel for the Bijuus and good users of rinnegan... I think...

Message edited by amarlie_24 - Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:28 AM

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 12:54 PM | Message # 12
Quote (Moodz)
Yeah could be something in relation or a rather some form branch off from him in a way...hopefully they touch up more on him and dont simply wash him or too soon with his further relations with various parties since it was stated that he was like a monk and traveling teacher that changed the game altogether.

That is what makes this like a better path. I mean both the Uchihas and the Senjus failed to deliver the way of life that Rikudo wanted for the world to have. Essentially now we are shown a clan that works differently

Quote (amarlie_24)
I do think so with your assumptions that in some time in the coming chapters Kabuto would definitely meet Naruto in the way. But then for Madara, I guess he will try to use Sasuke this time to see if Naruto will try to strike him down or he will never surpass his feelings. I mean is that, he will use Sasuke to somehow tame Naruto and distract him in some ways. And regarding with their heritage, I guess Uzumaki clans are really a good vessel for the Bijuus and good users of rinnegan... I think...

Well to me the fact that Madara could have chosen anyone of the Senju of the Uchiha to give the Rinnegan but instead he picked an Uzumaki speaks volumes. Perhaps he knew that the Uzumaki clan could withstand the Rinnegan better than the Uchiha or the Senju.

Message edited by panikoskun - Thursday, 2011-06-30, 12:55 PM

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:13 PM | Message # 13
Genin Rank B
Well Kabuto might be thinking of getting closer to Sasuke . Since Madara left the Hideout , so Kabuto may try to get the information where Sasuke is. Kabuto knows many things of Madara

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:16 PM | Message # 14
Quote (Niru)
Well Kabuto might be thinking of getting closer to Sasuke . Since Madara left the Hideout , so Kabuto may try to get the information where Sasuke is. Kabuto knows many things of Madara

I agree that its about time to see Kabuto. Perhaps they will fight with Sasuke and we will get to see the EMS?

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:40 PM | Message # 15
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Perhaps they will fight with Sasuke and we will get to see the EMS?

Itachi's EMS. I wonder if Kabuto used Itachi and Nagato to deal with Sasuke, then hoe the things will get mixed up

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz