Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:54 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Chapter 545- An Immortals Army
panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:41 PM | Message # 16
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Niru)
Itachi's EMS. I wonder if Kabuto used Itachi and Nagato to deal with Sasuke, then hoe the things will get mixed up

Yes it would although if Sasuke really did encountered Itachi and Nagato even with the EMS I doubt that he could take them down.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:04 PM | Message # 17
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Well Sasuke is genius but Itachi is super Genius, What will happen that is unknown

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:08 PM | Message # 18
Quote (Niru)
Well Sasuke is genius but Itachi is super Genius, What will happen that is unknown

Nagato said that he and Itachi with their doujutsus can do limitless thinks. Even though Sasuke does have the EMS he doesn't have the Rinnegan.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:13 PM | Message # 19
Genin Rank B
If Nagato and Nagato mixed their Doujutsu they can perform limitless Izanagi. I hope Nagato got some Senju DNA

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:19 PM | Message # 20
Quote (Niru)
If Nagato and Nagato mixed their Doujutsu they can perform limitless Izanagi. I hope Nagato got some Senju DNA

Well Nagato was an Uzumaki bro. Uzumaki's are distant relatives of the Senju so perhaps.

Nagato's Rinnegan couldn't perform the Izanagi but that could be because he didn't have a Sharingan.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:23 PM | Message # 21
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Nagato's Rinnegan couldn't perform the Izanagi but that could be because he didn't have a Sharingan.

If Nagato and Itachi shared to each Other

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:27 PM | Message # 22
Quote (Niru)
If Nagato and Itachi shared to each Other

I wonder how much they can actually share. Its not like they are one person.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:45 PM | Message # 23
Genin Rank B
Itachi gave something to Naruto. Like that he also can give to Nagato

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:47 PM | Message # 24
Quote (Niru)
Itachi gave something to Naruto. Like that he also can give to Nagato

Yeah I guess so but then after this exchange he wouldn't actually need Itachi. Perhaps it has something to do with a combination jutsu.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:26 PM | Message # 25
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Yeah I guess so but then after this exchange he wouldn't actually need Itachi. Perhaps it has something to do with a combination jutsu.

So Itachi and Nagato can do the same. Also they admitted that they can do anything with their Doujutsus

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:31 PM | Message # 26
Quote (Niru)
So Itachi and Nagato can do the same. Also they admitted that they can do anything with their Doujutsus

I am thinking that they might use a jutsu that requires the joined elements of both doujutsus. Something like the Izanagi.

amarlie_24Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 4:52 PM | Message # 27
Genin Rank B
^^ I just recently read the 545 and Madara is terribly on the move now. I wonder what will happen next. And as to both Senju and Uzumaki clans, Tsunade-sama is a senju too right? Well, this one is really a complicated thing to discuss. Further understanding of both manga and anime and also with the authors thought about the said Izanagi.

Nickmiller7Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 5:33 PM | Message # 28
Academy Ninja
Ive been thinking for a while now that The sage of six paths was closer to the Uzumaki Clan than others. Supported by their being the best host and owning with the Renningan. Watching what Naruto was able to do this last chapter was sick! I'm still trying to figure out just how strong those white Zetsu's are. The fact that they are really differant makes their abilities seem awsome, however I have not seen anyone really die from them in the war, yes they absorbed chackra and are doing sneek attacks. Still I find myself not really impressed, Naturo owning them should not take to many chapters I hope.
-Nick

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:25 PM | Message # 29
Genin Rank B
Quote (Nickmiller7)
I have not seen anyone really die from them in the wa

White Zetsus were just targeting the Medical Nins. Madara just distracted everyone by the huge amount of Zetsu Army by when they were sneeking underground. When they were fighting they made clones of others and tried to fight in the night as nobody could sense them

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:41 PM | Message # 30
Quote (Nickmiller7)
Ive been thinking for a while now that The sage of six paths was closer to the Uzumaki Clan than others. Supported by their being the best host and owning with the Renningan. Watching what Naruto was able to do this last chapter was sick! I'm still trying to figure out just how strong those white Zetsu's are. The fact that they are really differant makes their abilities seem awsome, however I have not seen anyone really die from them in the war, yes they absorbed chackra and are doing sneek attacks. Still I find myself not really impressed, Naturo owning them should not take to many chapters I hope.

If we take into account what we have seen about the body qualities then yes the Uzumakis are the best representation for it.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz