Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:08 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Chapter 545- An Immortals Army
NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:42 PM | Message # 31
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Quote (panikoskun)
If we take into account what we have seen about the body qualities then yes the Uzumakis are the best representation for it.

They got the longeviety . Their living age is more than the normal Person

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:39 PM | Message # 32
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Niru)
They got the longeviety . Their living age is more than the normal Person

The most important feature is that they can withstand the violent chakra of the Kyuubi within them.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 6:56 AM | Message # 33
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
The most important feature is that they can withstand the violent chakra of the Kyuubi within them.

Can they do for Juubi

panikoskunDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 12:55 PM | Message # 34
Quote (Niru)
Can they do for Juubi

Well they could house the Kyuubi which in many terms is the greatest chunk of power that the Jyuubi had so it is possible.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:36 PM | Message # 35
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Well they could house the Kyuubi which in many terms is the greatest chunk of power that the Jyuubi had so it is possible.

Will Kyuubi ever loose its chakra

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:58 PM | Message # 36
Quote (Niru)
Will Kyuubi ever loose its chakra

I don't know if Bijuus can actually loose chakra. They do seem to function differently than humans.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:28 PM | Message # 37
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
I don't know if Bijuus can actually loose chakra. They do seem to function differently than humans.

When the 3-Tails beast was being captured . then it was defeated by Deidara. So we can assume that they can loose the Chakra alos

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:43 PM | Message # 38
Quote (Niru)
When the 3-Tails beast was being captured . then it was defeated by Deidara. So we can assume that they can loose the Chakra alos

Perhaps or it was just the fact that their physical bodies stopped working.

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 6:31 PM | Message # 39
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)

Perhaps or it was just the fact that their physical bodies stopped working.

I think I would like to agree with this, if the jinchuurikis' physical bodies stopped working, I think bijuus willl stop producing chakra and eventually it will lead for the vessel to die together with the tailed beasts... hmm Just a guess...

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 12:06 PM | Message # 40
Quote (amarlie_24)
I think I would like to agree with this, if the jinchuurikis' physical bodies stopped working, I think bijuus willl stop producing chakra and eventually it will lead for the vessel to die together with the tailed beasts... hmm Just a guess...

The Jinchuurikis outside of their hosts in their own bodies could very well have continuous flow of chakra but in the mortal bodies of their human hosts they do have to exchange chakras that makes it different.

amarlie_24Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 12:28 PM | Message # 41
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
The Jinchuurikis outside of their hosts in their own bodies could very well have continuous flow of chakra but in the mortal bodies of their human hosts they do have to exchange chakras that makes it different.

So in that case if ever the host or the vessel stops prudcing chakra is there any possibilty that the Jinchuurikis might be able to take hold of it's host? Is it right? Just like what is happening to Naruto when he is angry, he tend to loose his chakra in exchange of the Kyuubis so that he can be strong? How about that?...

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 10:23 AM | Message # 42
Quote (amarlie_24)
So in that case if ever the host or the vessel stops prudcing chakra is there any possibilty that the Jinchuurikis might be able to take hold of it's host? Is it right? Just like what is happening to Naruto when he is angry, he tend to loose his chakra in exchange of the Kyuubis so that he can be strong? How about that?...

That was in the past when there was no rapport between them. I believe that after there is some sort of battle between host and Bijuu then there is the exchange thing happening.

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:19 PM | Message # 43
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
That was in the past when there was no rapport between them. I believe that after there is some sort of battle between host and Bijuu then there is the exchange thing happening.

So in that case, if there is an understanding between the jinchuuriki and the bijuu it'll be easy to control it's chakra and use it as if it is yours. Hmm, what I see with killerbee is that he is now united somehow with his bijuu and the always exchange conversations which only him and the bijuu knows...

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 4:46 PM | Message # 44
I think its a bit more than that. It also has to do with the quality of the chakra that is being exchanged.

NiruDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 6:27 PM | Message # 45
Genin Rank B
Quote (amarlie_24)
So in that case if ever the host or the vessel stops prudcing chakra is there any possibilty that the Jinchuurikis might be able to take hold of it's host?

Ummmmmm.

In Hachibi case, we saw while fight with Kisame Bee fell for unconscious for a small period of time, Then Hachibi was asking Bee to wake up. But in Naruto Case, while he was fighting with Haku and others Kyuubi was eagerly wishing to overtake Naruto's Body

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Chapter 545- An Immortals Army (discussion and predictions)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz