Saturday, 2024-05-04, 3:45 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Tobi's identity
panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:07 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Okay this is something that I have been thinking for sometime. We have been told by Tobi that he is Madara but also we know that in his current form he is viewed a cell of his former self. Now we have also seen him recovering with an impressive way for a non-Jinchuuriki person.

So what I stipulate here is that maybe this Madara that we see is another Zetsu copy taken by Madara's consciousness or something.

That would explain why he was so connected to Zetsu and also why at moments in the past he had some sort of split personality.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:13 PM | Message # 2
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
You think that this Madara is some sort of clone made by Zetsu? i can't really see that happening. I mean its an interesting idea for sure, but if he's a clone that mean Zetsu would be the mastermind behind all of this, and i don't think that he's strong enough (at least not what i can tell) to be the real villian behind this. As for the split personallity thing i think its just part of his character

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:19 PM | Message # 3
Quote (Dowmone)
You think that this Madara is some sort of clone made by Zetsu? i can't really see that happening. I mean its an interesting idea for sure, but if he's a clone that mean Zetsu would be the mastermind behind all of this, and i don't think that he's strong enough (at least not what i can tell) to be the real villian behind this. As for the split personallity thing i think its just part of his character

Maybe. Yeah you make a good point but I was thinking it more like this. What if Madara actually died when he fought Hashirama but somehow due to the EMS his consciousness was left in this world and found an inhabitant into a Zetsu.

Actually I remember quite vividly how Tobi reacted to that coffin that Kabuto showed him. He was scared when he saw it so it got me thinking. What could scare Kabuto.

These were my choices:
1st Madara's brother
2nd Rikudo Sennin
3rd some other Uchiha
4th Madara himself.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:24 PM | Message # 4
Thats quite a theory. I imagine that the true Madara would be much to powerful for Naruto so that might actually be what happened. I guess that we will have to wait and see

as for you're choices
1st he has a brother? O.o
2nd ok remind me who that is becuase i've seen that name around a lot but i can't put a face to him
3rd possible
4th i hope not DX

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:30 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Dowmone)
as for you're choices
1st he has a brother? O.o
2nd ok remind me who that is becuase i've seen that name around a lot but i can't put a face to him
3rd possible
4th i hope not DX

1st It was the guy that Madara killed in order to steal his Sharingan so that he can awaken the EMS
2nd its the founder of the shinobi system also viewed as a God. The dude that beat the Jyuubi.
3rd perhaps its someone like Uchiha Izuna or Shisui
4th If Madara can pull such a ressurection then I don't know what to say. Just hax beyond reasoning.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:31 PM | Message # 6
1. oh yea thats riiighhhttt XD
2. oh wow can't believe i didn't remember that
3. possible i think possibly the 1st hokage, the man who beat him
4. i would die from overexposure to pure epicness haha

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:39 PM | Message # 7
Quote (Dowmone)
1. oh yea thats riiighhhttt XD
2. oh wow can't believe i didn't remember that
3. possible i think possibly the 1st hokage, the man who beat him
4. i would die from overexposure to pure epicness haha

3 its too bad that he is stack in the belly of the Death God LOL
4 honestly it would be just way too much.

I have even heard of some people believing that Madara is Danzou wacko

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:42 PM | Message # 8
3. oh yea haha that might be a problem -_-
4. yea i think it would kinda ruin the series

O.o what?? that would be the stupidest twist ever DX

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:46 PM | Message # 9
Quote (Dowmone)
O.o what?? that would be the stupidest twist ever DX

its from retarded people that don't read the manga.

I wonder if Itachi knew who Madara really is.

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 11:11 PM | Message # 10
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
I wonder about the whole Zestu theory I mean how can it be is he uses the sharingan so good like going to alternate universes and what not. And I mean Zetsu isn't really strong that guy is weak he's good with spying not actually much more. But then again it was weird that Tobi could just chop his arm like that and grow a new one. But then the fact still reamains that he is so powerfull.

I would also like to know what Kabuto knows that would be intresting. But about the fact that someone else could kill Madara I doubt it even the 4th struggled emenscly against him and barely made it out alive or maby not he died and then Madara was supposively to be dead but yet he lived so that basically rules out the Zetsu theory, Zetsu won't hold up a second with the 4th. I just think that he's so close to Zetsu due to his abilities he can transform into someone and copy their chakra signiture plus he has seriously good stealth abitlities and is really unseen, plus Zetsu can multiply himself thousands of times over I mean who doesn't want a hench man like that.

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 1:59 AM | Message # 11
Quote (Lea)
I wonder about the whole Zestu theory I mean how can it be is he uses the sharingan so good like going to alternate universes and what not. And I mean Zetsu isn't really strong that guy is weak he's good with spying not actually much more. But then again it was weird that Tobi could just chop his arm like that and grow a new one. But then the fact still reamains that he is so powerfull.

I would also like to know what Kabuto knows that would be intresting. But about the fact that someone else could kill Madara I doubt it even the 4th struggled emenscly against him and barely made it out alive or maby not he died and then Madara was supposively to be dead but yet he lived so that basically rules out the Zetsu theory, Zetsu won't hold up a second with the 4th. I just think that he's so close to Zetsu due to his abilities he can transform into someone and copy their chakra signiture plus he has seriously good stealth abitlities and is really unseen, plus Zetsu can multiply himself thousands of times over I mean who doesn't want a hench man like that.

Its possible I guess but I don't know. Maybe it has to do with his EMS some sort of special ability that allowed him to survive.

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:17 AM | Message # 12
Academy Ninja
What is EMS hun?

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:29 AM | Message # 13
Quote (Lea)
What is EMS hun?

When an Uchiha wants to upgrade his MS he goes on and kills another Uchiha and takes off his eyes from him and inplants it to his eye sockets. The result is the Eternak Mangekyo Sharingan. XD

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:31 AM | Message # 14
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
When an Uchiha wants to upgrade his MS he goes on and kills another Uchiha and takes off his eyes from him and inplants it to his eye sockets. The result is the Eternak Mangekyo Sharingan. XD

-------------------
So you mean Nii-chan that Madara stole Sasuke's eyes to make his Sharingan more eternal? Since he also stole his bro's sharingan right? And by the way, I didn't know what happen to Sasuke, did Madara did something to him? Why his eyes were bandaged?...

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 12:49 PM | Message # 15
Madara stole his own brother's eyes to make his Eternal so that he can fight Hashirama.

Because Madara gave him Itachi's eyes so that he can also awaken the EMS.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz