Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:31 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Tobi's identity
amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:07 PM | Message # 16
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
^^ Ahh so for further power when it comes to Sharingan one must steal another's eyes which has a stronger sharingan to make it an eternal one?...

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:09 PM | Message # 17
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (amarlie_24)
^^ Ahh so for further power when it comes to Sharingan one must steal another's eyes which has a stronger sharingan to make it an eternal one?...

Well the power of the stolen Sharingan doesn't play a role. Whatever Sharingan will do. It shows how corrupt the Uchiha clan is.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:49 AM | Message # 18
Genin Rank B
Isn't zetsu grown from the Shodaime's cells?

Think it's confirmed in the latest manga that he's a downgraded version of the first Hokage.

Madara stole the Shodaime's cells during the fight and maybe modified his beaten up body so it could repair itself etc.

Still up in the air about what black zetsu is.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:52 AM | Message # 19
Yeah so either perhaps his body was so messed up that he had to create this Zetsu being in order to use it as a vessel.

SageDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:21 AM | Message # 20
Academy Ninja
Well, i dont think so! If madara has used white zetsu as a vessel, then why'd he use a real body to fight yondaime?

Konoha Village Academy
Student

Message edited by Sage - Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:23 AM

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:34 AM | Message # 21
Quote (Sage)
Well, i dont think so! If madara has used white zetsu as a vessel, then why'd he use a real body to fight yondaime?

Actually his body back then with yondaime didn't seem to be in a regular shape.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 8:00 AM | Message # 22
Genin Rank B
I think Blach Zetsu is the master mind of this game. I was just reading back the chapters and found Madara was reporting to Black Zetsu after fixing Sasuke against Konoha just after Itachi got defeated by Sasuke

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 12:56 PM | Message # 23
Quote (Niru)
I think Blach Zetsu is the master mind of this game. I was just reading back the chapters and found Madara was reporting to Black Zetsu after fixing Sasuke against Konoha just after Itachi got defeated by Sasuke

Its indeed very intriguing how these two are so close and we still haven't see why or any sort of ideology from Zetsu.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:23 PM | Message # 24
Genin Rank B
I just don't know about this Black Zetsu.

How he got the White Zetsu combined with him. We have only seen an army of White Zetsus not of Black Zetsus

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:25 PM | Message # 25
Quote (Niru)
I just don't know about this Black Zetsu.

How he got the White Zetsu combined with him. We have only seen an army of White Zetsus not of Black Zetsus

The truth is that the black and white feature could be a distinction between the Ying and Yang chakra.

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 1:53 PM | Message # 26
Academy Ninja
Quote (panikoskun)
The truth is that the black and white feature could be a distinction between the Ying and Yang chakra.

Distinction between Ying and Yang chakra? Yeah I know they're black and white but can you please clarify on how you jump into this conclusion?

Konoha Village Academy Student

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:21 PM | Message # 27
Quote (yondaime00)
Distinction between Ying and Yang chakra? Yeah I know they're black and white but can you please clarify on how you jump into this conclusion?

Okay White Zetsu characteristics: calm and passive with a submissive personality. His powers are concentrated on the area of reproduction and transforming and even though they fight they don't seem to be all that much of a buzz. This is how the Light chakra would be viewed in him.

Black Zetsu characteristics: aggressive and possessive and most importantly dominant and the one that takes the decisions in Zetsu. It is seen to be the part that acts.

NiruDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:25 PM | Message # 28
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Okay White Zetsu characteristics: calm and passive with a submissive personality. His powers are concentrated on the area of reproduction and transforming and even though they fight they don't seem to be all that much of a buzz. This is how the Light chakra would be viewed in him.

Black Zetsu characteristics: aggressive and possessive and most importantly dominant and the one that takes the decisions in Zetsu. It is seen to be the part that acts.

But that doesn't make any sense that they have two minds and two bodies ( Black and White)fused together and they can split that also

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:33 PM | Message # 29
Quote (Niru)
But that doesn't make any sense that they have two minds and two bodies ( Black and White)fused together and they can split that also

Yes they do have two minds and they can share one body but as in every person there is two sides a good and evil side then in the same principle we can see that on Zetsu. Although they can survive as separate beings and move independently they will most likely be linked to each other.

MGB2000XDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 10:13 PM | Message # 30
Genin Rank B
This one's a little out there but maybe black zetsu is the mind of the Juubi?!

The sage split up the Juubi's chakra into 9 pieces and created the moon as a prison for the body.

There was no mention of the consciousness. Also Madara mentioned that he wants to attain a complete body, sure Uchiha Madara would have been pretty beaten up by the shoidaime but why does he need the Juubi just to restore his body!

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz