Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:21 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Tobi's identity
panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 10:59 PM | Message # 31
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Perhaps the black side is somesort of malevolent manifestation of hatred.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

MGB2000XDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 2:39 PM | Message # 32
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
I'm thinking more and more that the Uchiha have Juubi chakra.

The Kyuubi commented that Sasuke and Madara have chakra more sinister than his own. Makes sense that the beast the kyuubi came from has chakra more sinister than his own.

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 4:39 PM | Message # 33
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
The Kyuubi commented that Sasuke and Madara have chakra more sinister than his own. Makes sense that the beast the kyuubi came from has chakra more sinister than his own.

That's a cool theory, but on the other hand, we have Karin commenting on Sasuke's chakra changing, becoming colder and darker the more upset and hateful and berserk he went.

So the "type" of chakra someone has most likely depends on their emotions, Naruto has no hate in his heart, making his chakra warm.

NiruDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 5:13 PM | Message # 34
Genin Rank B
Come to think of Uchiha had Fire as the basic Elemental chakra because of the Hatred passed down generation by generation

Simply a thought came to my mind.

MGB2000XDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 10:05 PM | Message # 35
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Sasuke's chakra changing, becoming colder and darker the more upset and hateful and berserk he went.

True dude chakra seems to alter depending on emotions. But the Uchiha's power seems intimately linked with hatred, or at least that's how it worked for Sasuke.

He only became uber powerful after embracing his darker side. I think he only managed to get his complete version of Susanoo after he was completely consumed with hate.

Quote (Niru)
Uchiha had Fire as the basic Elemental chakra because of the Hatred passed down generation by generation

Dunno about the link between fire and hatred, the Uchiha have a natural tendency towards fire. Which is genetic I guess, their ancestor believed in power was the means to peace.

Was thinking it over and got to wondering that if the nine tomoe of the Juubi's eye represent it's chakra then it should surely fall into 10 parts. Because it had 10 tails, what it one of the tails was sealed inside the elder son of the sage? His eyes where spirals which, with a little imagination, look like a single tomoe that just keeps going.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230804_121142614632380_100002099271523_171474_1944085_n.jpg this matches up with Tobi's spiral mask as well.

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 10:36 AM | Message # 36
The Uchihas do seem to have a predisposition towards hatred and anger. Perhaps its just genetics.

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 1:33 PM | Message # 37
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Perhaps its just genetics.

Nature vs Nurture! The examples of the Uchiha we've had lot's of experience are: Madara, Itachi and Sasuke.

Both Madara and Sasuke can sure hold a grudge and are pretty much hate filled. As for Itachi after hearing the whole story I see him as not being hateful at all.

Madara was rejected by his clan and sidelined in the village so he felt hate. Sasuke experienced the massacre of his family by his brother and after he'd killed his brother was told that the leaf was to blame.

Their experiences would make the best of us turn to darkness. But maybe they were already predisposed this way from birth. I don't think we've seen enough Uchiha to make a judgement on the whole clan.

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 1:20 PM | Message # 38
Madara rejected himself from the clan bro. He wanted war and conflict whereas the majority of his clan wanted peace. He chose his path. And so did Sasuke. Both of them of course use false reasoning but nevertheless they did made choices which will have consequences.

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 1:48 AM | Message # 39
Genin Rank B
Madara was a warlord and when things became peaceful he wasn't adept at playing nice. Inability to adapt, plain and simple.

Sasuke on the other hand was played by Itachi, manipulated into hating him. And then Orochimaru offered to power him up, so he chose the path that seemed fastest. Now he's got Madara pushing his buttons.

Sasuke has been manipulated pretty much his whole life.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 12:15 PM | Message # 40
Sasuke always allowed people to manipulate him because he doesn't have what it takes to uncover the truth and accept it.

He didn't have the strength to actually look thoroughly into the incident of the massacre. Nor he had the clarity to think carefully of what happened nor the intelligence to look into the evidence. He just went plainly towards the easiest solution which was to kill.

Even now with what happened with Itachi he didn't learn anything from it. Accepting to what Madara told him about the Kyuubi incident and about him taking his brother's MS to awaken his EMS.

Sasuke doesn't have what it takes to accept reality. He accuses Naruto of being a child but its him who doesn't want to grow up and accept the decisions of his brother and the needs of the world.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 1:22 PM | Message # 41
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
He didn't have the strength to actually look thoroughly into the incident of the massacre. Nor he had the clarity to think carefully of what happened nor the intelligence to look into the evidence. He just went plainly towards the easiest solution which was to kill.

I think we can forgive Sasuke that oversight. He was a child at the time and would have been completely overwhelmed by what he saw. Itachi played him, for the sake of the village. How old was he 8? you can't expect a kid to objectively assess the situation.

Not respecting Itachi's wishes and deciding to destroy the leaf, that's just stupid. I really don't understand that at all, his reasoning is that Itachi valued his little brother more than the village and Sasuke now values Itachi more than the leaf. So he's going to make them pay for forcing Itachi to live and die the way he did.

Genetic prejudice, favouring one's own blood over all others. I could perhaps understand him targeting Danzou and co but the entire village, madness!

He is being juvenile but I think he's still stuck in the past, suffocating in the pain and hate.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 12:05 PM | Message # 42
No but I would expect from an adult to have a much calmer notion. And by the way Kakashi already had advised him to look into the facts before taking a decision. That a true shinobis purpose is to uncover the truth behind the shades.

Sasuke might had been young when he made that pact to kill his brother but he didn't actually went against him when he was a kid but later. It makes it even worse because in all this time he didn't sit down to thing it through.

And when he forced his brother's death instead of actually assuming the responsibility for his wrongful deliberations he goes on and takes revenge on something completely pointless.

MGB2000XDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 3:55 PM | Message # 43
Genin Rank B
Sasuke had an enormous trauma in his early childhood.

It's easy to assume that once you reach adulthood you can look beyond your childish ideas. He has grown for many years with a deep sense of betrayal and hatred.

Once that is taken away the being/personality you built around it would cease to be. It is this that has spurred him onwards, the persona he created of "avenger" is too precious to him to destroy.

If he is no longer the "avenger" then what is he? No one will forgive him, Naruto et al will but I don't think the rest of the shinobi world can tolerate him.

He has trapped himself

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 5:10 PM | Message # 44
The fact is that all these. The impact of the childhood trauma and the inability to get over it and accept reality is his own fault and choice. The avenger personal that he created is a means to deflect responsibility of his actions. Yes he did had an enormous trauma but the fact remains that he had all the tools and people around him and the ideas and thoughts to overcome it and he chose willingly and consciously to not use them.

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-19, 0:40 AM | Message # 45
Genin Rank B
I'm thinking Sasuke doesn't think things through. He reacts and has become a slave to his emotions.

There is a lack of conscious thought indicating immaturity.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Tobi's identity (speculation)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz