Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:34 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode
panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:20 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Well after reading last week's chapters and the grand unveiling of Madara's Paths with the Jinchuuriki infused with the Rinnegan and Sharingan in them I have a feeling that Naruto will get a power up in order to deal with that powerhouse.

I know that his current mode is impressive and all but Madara has a boatload of power at the moment that offer him diversity and unlimited resources. My original belief was that someone will train Naruto at the island but since that can no longer be the case I am thinking that we might get to see the fusion of the Kyuubi chakra and the Sage mode that we saw on the last moments of the Naruto vs Nagato battle.

What that would mean for Naruto? Well the Sage mode was something very difficult to master and I don't think that Kishi would put it on the sides. Kishi didn't do that with the Rasengan or with any other technique that Naruto has. They are symbolic and they connect Naruto to his teachers.

How this fusion form might be accomplished. We know that the amount of natural chakra that one can gather depends on the person's individual chakra pool. So I postulate this what if Naruto used his new found Kyuubi chakra as the pool? He would be capable of absorbing way more natural chakra than with his regular one thus improving his Sage mode to the limit of perfection. It would most likely have no limit and Naruto will become the very source of life in it. I mean we already have seen that his Kyuubi chakra mode has life inducing capabilities.

I know that some people think that it would make him haxed but I postulate this as a dilemma. Madara now has Rinnegan and plus his Sharingan with both of the MS jutsus and also the Rinnegan jutsus and not to mention Izanagi and the probability of EMS. His paths are Jinchuurikis which might mean that he has them along with their Bijuus and of course space/time nijutsus that gave Minato a lot of difficulty. So I truly feel that this is one of the ways that Naruto can get the power that he needs.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:31 PM | Message # 2
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
Mmm... You've got a good point but the Kyuubi is so otherwise it's almost he doesn't want to fuse with naruto doesn't matter what I have seen shows where you think it'll end like that but didn't. But if it was used that way with the Sage mode and Kyuubi together it'll be epic I can say so much I think we're in for a real ride hehe.

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:38 PM | Message # 3
Well I do know that the relationship with the Kyuubi is kind of problematic but we have seen changes in it. I mean Naruto said to the Kyuubi that he will do something about the Kyuubi's hatred and the Kyuubi remained speechless as in accepting this bonding.

We know that when a Jinchuuriki uses his Bijuu that the Bijuu absorbs his chakra so perhaps this process will cleanse the Kyuubi and allow him become closer to Naruto. After all we already have seen traces of a bonding here and there.

I just postulate this hypothesis because I feel that Kishi won't leave the Sage mode go to waste. Especially when we have seen it being effective against the Rinnegan.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:41 PM | Message # 4
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
A very good idea. I can see how this would work to. Naruto goes into Kyuubi fusion mode (by the way does that have a name yet?) and then goes into Sage mode. He would be incredibly powerful, he's already as strong as Jiraya was in Sage mode, i would venture to say that he's even stronger. With the Kyuubi's chakra he would be almost unstopable. I can't really say the level of power that he will need because we havn't seen exactly what Midara is capable of

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:52 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Dowmone)
A very good idea. I can see how this would work to. Naruto goes into Kyuubi fusion mode (by the way does that have a name yet?) and then goes into Sage mode. He would be incredibly powerful, he's already as strong as Jiraya was in Sage mode, i would venture to say that he's even stronger. With the Kyuubi's chakra he would be almost unstopable. I can't really say the level of power that he will need because we havn't seen exactly what Midara is capable of

Actually the name that it usually goes is Rikudo Mode because Naruto looks like Rikudo and the Kyuubi said that it was Rikudo's sealing jutsu.

Well about the level of power that he would need. Okay first of all Madara has a space/time ninjutsu that Minato had a difficulty dealing with. Now from the last chapter we know that Naruto is as fast as Minato but that wouldn't mean that he is as fast as Madara. So that will probably need a boost.
Now the Sharingan and MS. At Naruto's level he can avoid Amaterasu and with his powerful Fuuton Rasenshuriken can tear up Susano'o like Danzo did and with Tsukuyomi I think that the Kyuubi will help break that.

Finally the Rinnegan. Okay this is the toughest one. Madara just elevated it ten folds with the addition of the Jinchuuriki's which means that he has a boatload of chakra which would boost all of the Rinnegan jutsus. Just take the damage that Nagato did and add to that the power of the Bijuus that Madara has and you can see the level that he is.

Yes Naruto has the Kyuubi which is the most powerful Bijuu and yes he does have Killer Bee by his side but since Madara has established how fast he is we know that Naruto will be the only one to follow him on par which would make their battle a one against one kind of a think.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 1:58 PM | Message # 6
Well i can't imagine that Naruto and Bee would both fight Madara at once. In fact i think that Bee is going to end up dying, which is going to be the thing that pushes Naruto over the edge. Although you're right Minato had a problem with the space/time ninjutsu. When Naruto goes full speed he is as fast as Minato, but going even faster than that would make him even more of a legend than his father.

By the way, i didn't know that it was supposed to be a huge secret that he was Minato's son, i think that pretty much everyone knew that he was his son the moment that Minato was first shown in the show. At least i kind of assumed that Naruto was his son.

The Rinnegan always confused me, what does it do exaclty, i'm under the impression that it lets you use any Jutsu that you want, regrdless of your chakra type

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:02 PM | Message # 7
Quote (Dowmone)
Well i can't imagine that Naruto and Bee would both fight Madara at once. In fact i think that Bee is going to end up dying, which is going to be the thing that pushes Naruto over the edge. Although you're right Minato had a problem with the space/time ninjutsu. When Naruto goes full speed he is as fast as Minato, but going even faster than that would make him even more of a legend than his father.

By the way, i didn't know that it was supposed to be a huge secret that he was Minato's son, i think that pretty much everyone knew that he was his son the moment that Minato was first shown in the show. At least i kind of assumed that Naruto was his son.

The Rinnegan always confused me, what does it do exaclty, i'm under the impression that it lets you use any Jutsu that you want, regrdless of your chakra type

I always felt that Killer Bee would play a role in the new shinobi world but I guess we will see about that.

Well there are other ways to boost Naruto's speed but he would need to learn a space/time jutsu and at the moment there is none to teach him.

In the Village only the Kage and the elders knew and that was because Minato made a lot and I mean a lot of enemies in the Shinobi war. Also Naruto was the Kyuubi's host and if people were to learn that he was Minato's son then they might have felt differently about Minato.

Well the Rinnegan is kind of a complicated think so I will create a different thread that we can discuss it. XD

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:07 PM | Message # 8
oh yea maybe he might actually i didn't think about that

Well maybe Naruto will create his own jutsu. The lightening fast jutsu that Minato used, powered by Sage mode, Naruto's chakra, and Kyuubi mode, it would be extremely fast maybe even at Madara's level or higher

oh well yea thats true, but anyone that has ever seen Minato and Naruto in their life, or even a painting of Minato, could clearly see the resembelance.

haha yea probably a good idea xD

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:24 PM | Message # 9
Quote (Dowmone)
oh yea maybe he might actually i didn't think about that

Well maybe Naruto will create his own jutsu. The lightening fast jutsu that Minato used, powered by Sage mode, Naruto's chakra, and Kyuubi mode, it would be extremely fast maybe even at Madara's level or higher

oh well yea thats true, but anyone that has ever seen Minato and Naruto in their life, or even a painting of Minato, could clearly see the resembelance.

haha yea probably a good idea xD

Hehehehehe........well from what we have seen so far the Villagers of Konoha are not revered for their intelligence XD

Actually from what I have seen there is a lot of debate about if Naruto is using Minato's Hiraishi no jutsu aka Flying Thunder God. I still don't know if he does.

I guess that the combined speed of the Kyuubi chakra mode and the Sage mode would make Naruto faster than Madara. The think is that when Nagato stubbed Naruto with that rod in order to take control of his body Naruto was able to use the combined form to resist control and evidently overpower Nagato with his chakra. But on that occasion we didn't actually see Naruto striking Nagato. I mean physically.

So we have seen how destructive the demon cloak form can be. And we have seen physically what the Sage mode can do. The combined result could very well overpower the new Paths that Madara has created.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:29 PM | Message # 10
hahaha yea well thats probably why XD

To be honest i don't think that he is, i think that naruto is just using his own speed augemented by the Kyuubi's Chakra, but if he uses Flying Thunder God he would possible match Madara for speed.

Very true, also if he uses Shuiriken Rasengan while he is in that mode it could just be enough to take down Madara. Although i doubt it would be that easy. At the level Naruto is at right now, i just can't see him beating Madara without any assistance

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 2:39 PM | Message # 11
Quote (Dowmone)
hahaha yea well thats probably why XD

To be honest i don't think that he is, i think that naruto is just using his own speed augemented by the Kyuubi's Chakra, but if he uses Flying Thunder God he would possible match Madara for speed.

Very true, also if he uses Shuiriken Rasengan while he is in that mode it could just be enough to take down Madara. Although i doubt it would be that easy. At the level Naruto is at right now, i just can't see him beating Madara without any assistance

Same here brother.

The truth is that when you read the Databook you see that the FTG is a space/time sealing tech combo. Naruto doesn't appear to use seals to teleport. Which would make it not the FTG. Perhaps its Naruto version of the FTG. Ya know something with the same result as Minato's FTG but with a different process. I still don't know if its better.

Okay wait till ya read the new thread XD Me thinks that you will like this theory. XD

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:19 PM | Message # 12
Oh i hope that its not FTG that would kinda ruin it for me. I mean Naruto has to power up his speed if he has any chance of defeating Madara and the only way i see him doing that is through FTG

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:23 PM | Message # 13
Quote (Dowmone)
Oh i hope that its not FTG that would kinda ruin it for me. I mean Naruto has to power up his speed if he has any chance of defeating Madara and the only way i see him doing that is through FTG

I don't know if Naruto can learn something as complex as FTG.

Okay here is what I think. Naruto is strong but not a prodigy and at the moment there isnt anyone to teach him both sealing and space/time techs unless Kushina and Minato reappear then yes I can see it happening

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:34 PM | Message # 14
Quote (panikoskun)
I don't know if Naruto can learn something as complex as FTG.

Okay here is what I think. Naruto is strong but not a prodigy and at the moment there isnt anyone to teach him both sealing and space/time techs unless Kushina and Minato reappear then yes I can see it happening

The thing about naruto is that he accomplishes things not through talent but form hard work. Reminds me of Histories Strongest Disciple. No talent but works hard to get strong.

Its possible that Naruto might get Kabuto to Resurrect Minato to teach him the technique. You mentioned that he might team up with him in another thread

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:37 PM | Message # 15
Quote (Dowmone)
The thing about naruto is that he accomplishes things not through talent but form hard work. Reminds me of Histories Strongest Disciple. No talent but works hard to get strong.

Its possible that Naruto might get Kabuto to Resurrect Minato to teach him the technique. You mentioned that he might team up with him in another thread

Well saddly Minato cannot be ressurected but that would be so cool if we got to see him. Minato really gave Madara a run for his money.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz