Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:08 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode
panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:40 PM | Message # 31
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Niru)
That means they can share their Chakra also

Yeah which doesn't make much of a sense. If the Edo Jinchuurikis with Rinnegans are linked to their Bijuus with the Gedo Mazo then they would most likely use power from it. I thought that Madara wanted to conserve its power. I guess the war is not going as he thought that it would.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

Nickmiller7Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 7:00 PM | Message # 32
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
Love the power up consept, I'm sure it's going to happen, just a matter of when. Meaning that Naruto still has yet to have that talk with the nine-tails where they work everything out. I think after that, he will gain time/space ninjutsu, followed with what your saying combineing sage and kyuubi chakra to get something over the top. So I guess I'm sugesting two power up's. I mean, there are three main bad guy's, so between Natruo and Bee, there should be some sweet stuff coming down the pike...

amarlie_24Date: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 7:37 AM | Message # 33
Genin Rank B
Combining two chakras in one time is amazing and maybe it's more than what we all think about. But what I know when Naruto is in Kyuubi mode he must not use the Sage mode, is it right? For it will consume his chakra and the Kyuubi will definitely take control of his body... I hope Naruto will not get fed up of this transformation and leveling with this combining chakras.

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:03 PM | Message # 34
Genin Rank B
Sage mode won't be necessary for Naruto as he can use flash technique

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:09 PM | Message # 35
Quote (Nickmiller7)
Love the power up consept, I'm sure it's going to happen, just a matter of when. Meaning that Naruto still has yet to have that talk with the nine-tails where they work everything out. I think after that, he will gain time/space ninjutsu, followed with what your saying combineing sage and kyuubi chakra to get something over the top. So I guess I'm sugesting two power up's. I mean, there are three main bad guy's, so between Natruo and Bee, there should be some sweet stuff coming down the pike...

If we assume that Naruto will also duel with Kabuto as well then this or another power up is needed. Kabuto is also a very serious threat with lots of assets.

Quote (amarlie_24)
Combining two chakras in one time is amazing and maybe it's more than what we all think about. But what I know when Naruto is in Kyuubi mode he must not use the Sage mode, is it right? For it will consume his chakra and the Kyuubi will definitely take control of his body... I hope Naruto will not get fed up of this transformation and leveling with this combining chakras.

Actually that is with the use of the Kyuubi chakra and not the Sage chakra sis. Yes the Kyuubi does absorb Naruto's chakra when he uses the Kyuubi but I assume that this sort of exchange will change.

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 1:15 PM | Message # 36
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
If we assume that Naruto will also duel with Kabuto as well then this or another power up is needed. Kabuto is also a very serious threat with lots of assets.

He is expert in manipulating the opponents abilities and make a counterattack.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 2:08 PM | Message # 37
Quote (Niru)
He is expert in manipulating the opponents abilities and make a counterattack.

The main problem is that trump card that he mentioned that he had and also the volume of the Edos.

NiruDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:29 PM | Message # 38
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
The main problem is that trump card that he mentioned that he had and also the volume of the Edos.

That was for Madara. The coffin might be able to tackle Madara.

But thinking of that coffin, if Kabuto used that along with Madara then to tackle Naruto then who knows what will happen?

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 10:57 PM | Message # 39
Quote (Niru)
That was for Madara. The coffin might be able to tackle Madara.

But thinking of that coffin, if Kabuto used that along with Madara then to tackle Naruto then who knows what will happen?

I just have the feeling that when he said that he meant something other than just the coffin.

MGB2000XDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 11:56 PM | Message # 40
Genin Rank B
I totally agree about sage mode. It's too awesome a technique and it is Naruto's link to Jiraiya so it'll be back in a new improved form!

Quote (panikoskun)
How this fusion form might be accomplished. We know that the amount of natural chakra that one can gather depends on the person's individual chakra pool. So I postulate this what if Naruto used his new found Kyuubi chakra as the pool? He would be capable of absorbing way more natural chakra than with his regular one thus improving his Sage mode to the limit of perfection. It would most likely have no limit and Naruto will become the very source of life in it. I mean we already have seen that his Kyuubi chakra mode has life inducing capabilities.

Was ready to jump in with and idea of my own but shot it down before I posted it! So Naruto uses the Kyuubi's chakra + his own to counter sage mode chakra. So the amount of natural energy he can gather would be equal to that of his chakra + the kyuubi's. In effect he would double the volume of chakra available to him.

This would be equal to the Kyuubi's complete form right? That is because only half it's chakra is in Naruto. By doubling it up with natural energy, Naruto would have access to as much chakra as a complete kyuubi + his own chakra.

The question I've got is would the Kyuubi consume the sage chakra? If so then Naruto could possibly have enough chakra to expend all of the chakra the Kyuubi has. What happens when the Kyuubi's out of chakra? cool

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 10:34 AM | Message # 41
The Kyuubi would be the conduit and Naruto the final receiver.

Although I don't believe that it would double his energy. The Kyuubi chakra is by far superior for that of Naruto since even though Naruto is special and an Uzumaki he is still a human whereas the Kyuubi is a Bijuu. This process would most likely increase the amount of natural chakra exponentially and not just double it. It will absorb chakra depending on the Kyuubi's and Naruto's chakra volume and we know that the regular Naruto and the Naruto when he uses the Kyuubi has a huge difference in chakra pool.

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 1:46 PM | Message # 42
Genin Rank B
So the Kyuubi's chakra would just be used to boost sage mode to it's ultimate form?

I think Naruto and the Kyuubi will have to work together. Say the Kyuubi get's a massive dose of sage chakra it may have a transforming effect upon it.

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 1:18 PM | Message # 43
That is why I believe this would be a great way to also help the Kyuubi restore his physical power and combat the Jyuubi if/when it is resurrected. There has to be a use of the sage mode. Its not something that Kishi will let die after what Naruto has been through to learn it.

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 1:56 AM | Message # 44
Genin Rank B
hmmmm

Starting to see something now!

For arguments sake say the Kyuubi has a portion of the Juubi's chakra that puts it at a definite disadvantage.

Now Naruto only has half of the Kyuubi's total chakra which means he's at even more of a disadvantage. If he obtains all the Kyuubi's chakra then we are getting somewhere towards nullifying the Juubi's chakra advantage.

Boost the Kyuubi's total chakra with sage chakra and you've got yourself one way to counter the Juubi!

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 12:09 PM | Message # 45
It would most likely allow the Kyuubi to restore his physical body and furthermore boost his own chakra which would put it on par with the Jyuubi.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz