Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:31 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Do people still............... (observation)
Do people still...............
panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 12:29 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
After reading this week's chapter do people still think that Sasuke could survived the Dust Element attack that Oonoki had fired upon him?

Because if they do then I don't know what to say.

Oonoki's attack reduced an entire area into nothingness.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 12:48 PM | Message # 2
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
No chance, doesn't look like you can block or even take a hit with that technique.

I think the old man may have been holding back. As the attack didn't produce a gaping chasm the first time we saw it.

But it does look like it's a dodge or die tech!

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 12:54 PM | Message # 3
It looks that its a one way deal. Unless you have s/t jutsu and can teleport its definitely going to reduce anything to a big pile of nothing.

Susano'o would not work as well.

TobiRikudouDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 4:49 PM | Message # 4
Genin Rank C
Only Izanagi and Madara's intangibility can take that technique head on, Mu (Onoki's teacher) is awesome btw
Awesome match-up

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 5:34 PM | Message # 5
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Only Izanagi and Madara's intangibility can take that technique

Maybe Kamui? It did deal with Susanoo's arrow.

TobiRikudouDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 6:38 PM | Message # 6
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
Maybe Kamui? It did deal with Susanoo's arrow.

Kamui does come in mind when u think about it, but it's too slow, plus, the Dust Cube surrounds you, so unless u "disarm" Oonoki or Mu while they prepare it with Kamui, you're toast.

It obliterates everything it can touch, and the only things it cant touch are: Madara when intangible, and Izanagi user (well, u let it kill u but revive again)
FTG can also counter it if u teleport out of the cube in time (so does every high speed movement, Raiton armor, Gate Mode)

Dust release is one of the most powerful things in the manga right now, instant disintegration

Message edited by TobiRikudou - Thursday, 2011-07-07, 6:39 PM

MGB2000XDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:50 PM | Message # 7
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
It obliterates everything it can touch

I thought the cube has to contain whatever it is you want to disintegrate. So if you can move the whole cube away before it surrounds you then you'd be fine.

Quote (TobiRikudou)
but it's too slow

I disagree, Kakashi used it to get rid of Susanoo's arrows and one of Deidara's explosions. Both attacks were ridiculously fast so I reckon he's got a good chance of countering the dust release.

TobiRikudouDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 11:42 PM | Message # 8
Genin Rank C
How can Kamui save Kakashi after the jutsu is fired? (which is...almost instant, in contrast to Kakashi's kamui since he has to activate the eye, focus, aim, and get rid of the object.)

Message edited by TobiRikudou - Thursday, 2011-07-07, 11:42 PM

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 0:09 AM | Message # 9
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
he has to activate the eye, focus, aim, and get rid of the object.

It was super slow back in the day, I remember he spent age's powering it up whilst pursuing Deidara. He's defo gotten a lot faster with it. With Deidara's explosion he instantly dealt with it and when Sasuke fired one of Susanoo's arrow's he warped that aswell.

http://www.mangaday.com/Naruto/484/05/ shows his sharingan as normal 3 tomoe just as Susanoo fire's his arrow.

http://www.mangaday.com/Naruto/484/06/ on the next page he's activated his mangekyo and blown away the arrow.

Kamui can do it bro

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:23 AM | Message # 10
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
Kamui can do it bro

Yeah, it can do it, if Kakashi is on guard and is already looking at Oonoki/Mu but i'm just saying that starting from a relaxed state, i doubt he can make it, they fire it really fast :S

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:29 AM | Message # 11
Genin Rank B
Quote (TobiRikudou)
if Kakashi is on guard and is already looking at Oonoki/Mu

Surely that applies to Madara's intangibility and izanagi as well. If they don't know it's coming it's a sure kill.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:45 AM | Message # 12
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
Surely that applies to Madara's intangibility and izanagi as well. If they don't know it's coming it's a sure kill.

I think Madara has a much better chance while either using intangibility or Izanagi, he can activate them instantly, much faster than Dust release jutsu i think

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:18 PM | Message # 13
I think that only Izanagi and Madara's intangible skills are good enough to counter this jutsu.

Sure Kamui is strong but its neither instant nor it is as fast as the other two.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:52 PM | Message # 14
Genin Rank B
Intangibility is the daddy when it comes to avoidance.

Surely Izanagi and Kamui are comparable speed wise. You have to dust release before it's upon you once it's hit izanagi is useless.

Admittedly you can use izanagi retrospectively but if you were disintegrated then theres no way back even with izanagi.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:55 PM | Message # 15
Actually their speed has differences from each other. Izanagi is an instant reality changer whereas Kamui needs time to target warp and send the enemy.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Do people still............... (observation)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz