Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz, Kasumi_Miyahara, Dowmone  
NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Headquarters » The Mist Village (A place to enjoy yourself and talk with your friends)
The Mist Village
DowmoneDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:11 PM | Message # 1
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
Group: Moderators
[i]

The Mist Village. The most mysterious of all the villages. No one knows what the village really looks like when its not covered in mist, its always covered. This picture is the best interpretation that out artists could come up with. Its not exact but its the best they could do. The mist here is thick and covers literally every inch of the village, making sneak attacks a specialty of the ninja here. Visitors are welcome here

Enjoy the Village its a place to hang out, talk to your friends, have some fun! But if you destroy it ill destroy you -_-

have a good time^.^

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:14 PM | Message # 2
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
"The young Jounin Commander of the Leaf enters the mysterious yet astonishing Village and quickly he is overwhelmed by the extraordinary thinks that he is witnessing"

Truly it is a wonderful place. I am sure that the rest will enjoy it as well.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

DowmoneDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:20 PM | Message # 3
Arashi the also very young Jonin Commander of the Mist hears something below him. Sitting on a roof he looks down to see his friend from the Leaf village enter his domain. Smiling to himself he leaps off the roof, flipping several times in the air, enjoying the mist in his lungs, the cool air on his skin. He lands in front of his friend and smiles
Welcome to the Mist Village

amarlie_24Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 3:04 PM | Message # 4
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
As Amarlie walks in the village she was a bit shocked for the village is in full mist.

"Maybe because it's the Mist village, but then I want to see who are those people."

Not far from her she saw two figures talking, she went close and heard a familiar voice.

" That could be Date-kun, and the other hmmm, sounds familiar. I will go further and try to sneak behind the trees then give them a surprise...:) "

Amarlie walks silently towards the trees and hide. She prepared herself to give Date-kun and the other figure a surprise...

DowmoneDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 3:10 PM | Message # 5
Arashi smiles when he hears the footsteps of someone entering the Village. He sees Amarlie try to sneak around and smiles evily. When she gets closer he disappears and a block of wood falls in his place. He appears behind her and puts his mouth close to her ear
Welcome

amarlie_24Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 3:39 PM | Message # 6
Genin Rank B
Amarlie was astounded when suddenly blocks of woods are falling. She tried to escape but then it was too late to do so.,

" What the.. Geez!.."

Then while trying to get up someone goes on her back and whispers something on her ear. When she look around she saw the Kirigakure's S-rank Jounin. She tried to stand up but then some blocks of woods were trapped on her so only her head was seen...

" Ahm konnichiwa/konbanwa Dowmone-san... Hehehe my tricked didn't work I guess and Hi Date-kun, you're here too!..:)

Message edited by amarlie_24 - Friday, 2011-07-01, 3:40 PM

DowmoneDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 4:50 AM | Message # 7
Arashi laughs and takes a few steps back. He picks up the blocks of wood and throws them into the Mist, never to be seen again. He extends a hand to help her up/
Its good to see you here, my name's Arashi welcome to the Village

amarlie_24Date: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 7:42 AM | Message # 8
Genin Rank B
Amarlie accepts the help, she bows a bit to Kirigakure's S-rank Jounin as to show some courtesy to him.

" Hehehe, I guess as a beginner like me it's easy for you to guess my evil move..*kidding!.. How are you Arashi-sama?..."

She scratch her head a bit while smiling awkwardly....

DowmoneDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 8:57 AM | Message # 9
Arashi laughs
Evil? ill remember that and ill have to get you back later don't you worry
He smiles evily as his brain thinks of plans
I'm great! i have visitors for the first time in my village i'm happy ^.^
He laughs
No need to be nervous

amarlie_24Date: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:18 AM | Message # 10
Genin Rank B
Amarlie laughs with Arashi-sama and tries to feel at ease when talking to him for she is really nervous and shy...

"Actually Arashi-sama I am a bit nervous since I am a newcomer in this site. But then since people here are friendly too I find it a bit easy to mingle and talk something really good. Especially playing games...:) "

DowmoneDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:29 AM | Message # 11
He perks up immediately after hearing the phrase: playing games.

Oh? i'm quite the gamer myself ^.^ what games do you like to play? And really no need to be nervous i'm just another person
He smiles warmly to make her feel at ease

amarlie_24Date: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:54 AM | Message # 12
Genin Rank B
Amarlie smiles and nods at Arashi-sama's words to make her at ease.

" Hmm as of now my computer is busted but I usually play warcraft or sometimes I play some online games in fb and some websites like y8.com and others... How about you? What do you play Arashi-sama?..

DowmoneDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:58 AM | Message # 13
Arashi nods when he sees her relaxing
Much better ^.^ Well i usually play games on Facebook. Mostly i play like Call of Duty or Halo things like that haha i'm addicted to first person shooters ^.^

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:20 PM | Message # 14
Genin Rank B
" Me too, but I usually play Ninja Saga and Cityville, but I really want to play this car town and also more about the CSI thing..."

She nods at her answers and then smiles while thinking of the games that she is playing with in the facebook.

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:22 PM | Message # 15
Arashi smiles
Yes the games on facebook are pretty incredible. Although gotta say i prefer games on actual systems ^.^

Arashi disappears in a body flicker technique and reappears on top of one of the roofs in a sitting position

NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Headquarters » The Mist Village (A place to enjoy yourself and talk with your friends)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz