Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:24 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz, Kasumi_Miyahara, Dowmone  
NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Headquarters » The Mist Village (A place to enjoy yourself and talk with your friends)
The Mist Village
amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:35 PM | Message # 16
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Amarlie sudden felt shocked when Arashi disappears but to find him on the roofs in a sitting position... surprised

"In that case I have to shout for you are far and I can't do that yet for I am still in training.. smile

She just walk towards the said roof and while looking up at him...

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 12:45 PM | Message # 17
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
Group: Moderators
Arashi thinks for a second then smiles evily. performing the technique again he appears behind her. He picks her up by wrapping one arm around her waist
Just don't move to much and enjoy the speed. its enjoyable with the wind in your face and what not.

Arashi drives his feet into the ground and uses all his muscle to perform the technique. He appears again on the roof again with Amarlie in tow.
There w go much better ^.^
He sets her down and sits on the edge of the roof again

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:04 PM | Message # 18
Genin Rank B
"Eh where did he go now?"

Amarlie thought randomly as he looked around but then he felt someone grabbed her waist and she felt shocked. surprised

As Arashi used the technique again she suddenly felt the wind suddenly pass on her face and it was very fast then she suddenly sees the place where she was standing and she is now looking down to it...

"It can't be!"... "Eh Arashi-sama you brought me here with that technique?" I wish I could use it so that I could teleport to any places I want..."

She sits near Arashi and starts looking things around her and below her...

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:09 PM | Message # 19
Arashi laughs at her reaction.
Its not teleportation, although would be amazing. Its just speed that blurs the image around the user fooling the eye and making it look like he or she teleported. you can use it to, just not as fast as mine.

He looks down upon the Village he has sworn to defend, even though he can't see as much as he would like. he lies back on the roof so he looking at the mist above them both and smiles contently
So tell me Amarlie-Kun are you enjoying the Leaf?

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:36 PM | Message # 20
Genin Rank B
Amarlie keep on staring while Arashi-sama asked her a question...

" I can't see anything Arashi-sama, so Mist village is somewhat dangerous if you try to infiltrate it. It's too far dangerous especially to an academy ninja like me." " And for your question, but of course I am enjoying the leaf maybe it doesn't show..." ^_^

Message edited by amarlie_24 - Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:39 PM

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:45 PM | Message # 21
Arashi nods his head
Well we're just lucky then aren't we ^.^ Even i have problems finding myself around sometimes haha. thats good to hear, i have quite a few friends in the Leaf, yourself included.

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:23 PM | Message # 22
Genin Rank B
Amarlie laughs a bit on Arashi-sama's answer...

" That's good!" I hope I can see you there too! And I am happy that I am Arashi-sama's friend, not a student...:P "

Message edited by amarlie_24 - Monday, 2011-07-04, 5:15 PM

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 4:28 PM | Message # 23
haha but why would you not want to be a student of mine? haha i wouldn't hurt you....well ok i wouldn't hurt you much ^.^

He laughs and jumps to his feet. Extending a hand to Amarlie-kun he smiles and speaks again
Would you like to see my favorite spot in the village?

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 5:14 PM | Message # 24
Genin Rank B
Amarlie laughs at the joke but then she knows that she will definitely get hurt if she wants to be a skillful ninja...

" Besides Arashi-sama I am having my sessions in our village now with the Shodaime Hokage, so I guess for now that'll be better"...

Amarlie hesitate at first but then she accepts the invitation as she extends her hand to Arashi and stands up...

" So Arashi-sama where is it?.. smile

DowmoneDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 5:27 PM | Message # 25
Arashi chuckles
i wouldn't hurt you much maybe we can have a friendly spar sometime

He smiles evily at the question the quickly picks her up, sweeping her off her feet. Again he jumps, performing the body flicker technique. He jumps from rooftop to rooftop until he reaches the center of the village, where a tall tower resides. He looks up at the top and jumps again, using the footholds in the tower itself to make his way to the very top.

Arashi finally reaches the top and sets Amarlie down. On top is a flat top, rather small because the tower gets more narrow as it goes up. He is able to stand on it but there isn't much room for another person. But there is enough so that they won't fall off

You're going to have to grip the sides with your chakra so that you don't fall. From here you can see the entire village although its covered in Mist.

amarlie_24Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 12:06 PM | Message # 26
Genin Rank B
Amarlie was shocked after some hopping and fast flickers they did, they reached a certain tower. The top was not too narrow to stay your feet on, but then they can manage to stand. But then she was a bit afraid of heights so she tried to sit down. As she was going to sit down, she almost stumble and fall. She held Arashi's clothes for a bit and then tries to have her grip properly.

" Goodness!, So I have to do balancing with my chakra to be able to stand, right?" " I think I need some help here Arashi-sama, it's dangerous and I have Acrophobia... cry "

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 3:22 AM | Message # 27
Arashi sees her about to fall and quickly grabs her. He laughs a bit at her request for help and thinks quickly
Hmmm well theres room for one to stand on top...ok here.

Arashi pulls her so that she is in the very center of the circle, so that she can stand easily without falling, leaving him completely off balance. He than lets himself fall, almost as though he is going to jump. He focuses his chakra on the bottom of his feet and he stops falling, leaving him standing horizontally on the side of the tower looking up at her
Better? ^.^

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:13 PM | Message # 28
Genin Rank B
" Tsugoi!!... You're amazing Arashi-chan, hope I can do that thing too! But in my level I have to know the proper ways of molding chakra and use it as a defense and offense thing..."

Amarlie watch in amazement as she saw Arashi standing horizontally. She looks at the place but then she can only see the mist and the sun is almost at it's sets. She smiles for she loves watching sunset and sunrise...

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:30 PM | Message # 29
Arashi laughs at her amazement.
It just takes a bit of practice i'm sure that you will be able to do it soon ^.^
He looks at the Sunset through the Mist and speaks.
Its beautiful isn't it? now for my favorite part.

He holds up a hand seal

Exploding his Cakra outwards the mist clears above the village where they are, giving them a clear view of the village below them. its still mostly covered in mist, and the setting sun glances off it, glittering beautifuly
This is why its my favorite spot to be

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 3:14 PM | Message # 30
Genin Rank B
"Me? Hmm maybe I can do it soon... But for now I really want to see more of the sunset and the things down in the Mist village..."

As her request was said it was already granted. Arashi-chan explodes his chakra outwards the mist to be able to see the grounds. Amarlie again stunned in the beauty of the village.

"Awesome, this place is also cool!...

NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Headquarters » The Mist Village (A place to enjoy yourself and talk with your friends)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz