Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Moodz, LordXanxus  
NarutoRealm » Free-Topic Forums » Other Anime or Manga Discussion » Fairy Tail (discussion)
Fairy Tail
panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 5:16 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Fairy Tail follows the life of one Natsu Dragneel as he searches for his father a Dragon named Igneel. His team is a bizarre looking cat and Lucy Heartfillia a spirit user magician.

Well last weeks chapter was awesome. Gray showing his stuff and delivering blows to Ultear. I can hardly wait for what will happen next.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:03 AM | Message # 2
Genin Rank C
Group: Users
....and to think i liked Ultear, i totally dislike her now, and i cant wait till LAxus comes back.

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 0:40 AM | Message # 3
Quote (TobiRikudou)
....and to think i liked Ultear, i totally dislike her now, and i cant wait till LAxus comes back.

As I see it now Gray kills Ultear
The Laxus and Gildartz go and fight Hades

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 2:26 PM | Message # 4
I just read it and I have to say that I liked it very much. Some awesome fighting and all but I guess even Ark magic has its weaknesses that when exposed is game over.

TobiRikudouDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 11:55 AM | Message # 5
Genin Rank C
The chapter was great, i knew Ul was awesome, poor Ultear though, her story is almost as sad as Erza's

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 12:23 PM | Message # 6
Same here. Although I guess she was a bit too much overconfident about her skills. Like most of people in Hades group.

TobiRikudouDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 7:51 PM | Message # 7
Genin Rank C
And now it's Hades vs Fairy Tail, cant wait for that

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:24 AM | Message # 8
It seems to me that this is kind of too much. And not very balanced. Although I do think that Hades will fodderize them most likely. It will show the difference in the power scale.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:31 AM | Message # 9
Genin Rank C
Yeah, Hades will fodderize em, then Gildartz will probably take him on,then LAxus will back him up and Makarov will try to help as well

It's interesting though, Hades is the single most powerful mage shown in the series so far

Could it be that Gildartz will be able to beat him though?

Message edited by TobiRikudou - Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:31 AM

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:34 AM | Message # 10
It seems to me that this will be island related victory. I don't think that all of them can do it. Hades has knowledge and experience and knows the ropes. If he is to be defeated he will most likely be defeated from something from the Fairy Tail island.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:39 AM | Message # 11
Genin Rank C
Well, Mavis' power is in Cana now......so she cant take him down.

For some reason, i'm starting to believe that Gildartz returned stronger than before.
Stronger than Makarov, and trust me, Makarov WILL be dissapointed he couldnt save his guild, i can totally see Gildartz becoming the FT master after this, and Makarov retiring.
(Also means that Gildartz will overpower Hades, i mean, he literally one-shot BlueNote...................)

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:43 AM | Message # 12
Yeah but I just don't see even with that predicament Hades going down. Maybe the spirit of the island will kill him. I just don't see any of the current membership being at his level.

I have gone back and read some old chapters. I read the battle about Natsu fight with Jellal and something intrigued me. When Erza used herself as a conduit to connect with the Etherion and stop it Natsu also forced some sort of connection that released Erza and directed the Etherion blast into the heavens.

Now if we take it literally this means that Natsu is related to Etherion. He can consume it and use its power and he can also direct it via his will. But his DG powers don't look to be Etherion related much.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:53 AM | Message # 13
Genin Rank C
Crap, i posted stuff here but i misstyped the code and thinking it got posted i closed the tab...........

Wasnt it said that it was Gerard who fired the etherion on the sky? Erza and Natsu were away when that happened.

Well truth is that not the readers, nor Fairy Tail have seen Gildartz fight in a long time (or forever) which means that he's still a wildcard

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 11:59 AM | Message # 14
I re-read it and it was Erza that put herself into the crystal to trigger it but Natsu saw her and tried to pull her out. When he got pissed off the Etherion responded and it fired itself to the heavens. Then they washed out on the beach. It is really weird. The DG powers don't seem to be connected with the Etherion. Yet Natsu can manipulate it. Etherion and Zeref's resurrection. Then you have Etherion and Natsu. Does that mean that Zeref expects from Natsu to use Etherion to kill him?

Gildartz would make a fine boss. And he does seem to know a lot about Dragons. Although the Black one almost wiped him out of the face of the Earth.

TobiRikudouDate: Friday, 2011-07-15, 12:14 PM | Message # 15
Genin Rank C
Well yeah that's true, but i doubt Dragonslayers would exist if everyone could kill dragons.

That's strange, i always thought the story developed differently.
Well Natsu did eat the etherion so that must have to do with it probably

NarutoRealm » Free-Topic Forums » Other Anime or Manga Discussion » Fairy Tail (discussion)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz