Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Moodz, LordXanxus  
NarutoRealm » Free-Topic Forums » Other Anime or Manga Discussion » Bleach (anime/manga discussion)
Bleach
panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 3:54 PM | Message # 1
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Well I guess I am a huge Bleach fan as well. The current Fullbringers arc is one of the best that Kubo has created in my opinion.

It has plot twists and intrigue and a lot of mystery. Also we always wobble between Tsukishima and Ginjou and who is the real bad guy.

Now after reading the latest chapter. I am eager to see how this situation will unfold.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:09 PM | Message # 2
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
I am a huge bleach fan as well. But i gotta say when i first saw this new arc i was rather disappointed with Kubo's work. I mean it just seemed lame and not very well thought out. But contrary to that, when it started to really get going, i was quite into it. With the last few chapters, i think we've seen Ichigo grow a lot more (even though his fullbring looks like something out of tron -_-) But still i like it, can't wait to see it in the anime. But like most Bleach fans i'm sure, i can't wait until we see what has changed in Soul Society thats what i'm really looking forward to

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:13 PM | Message # 3
Quote (Dowmone)
I am a huge bleach fan as well. But i gotta say when i first saw this new arc i was rather disappointed with Kubo's work. I mean it just seemed lame and not very well thought out. But contrary to that, when it started to really get going, i was quite into it. With the last few chapters, i think we've seen Ichigo grow a lot more (even though his fullbring looks like something out of tron -_-) But still i like it, can't wait to see it in the anime. But like most Bleach fans i'm sure, i can't wait until we see what has changed in Soul Society thats what i'm really looking forward to

For me I can honestly understand why this arc has been a huge success. ( in shonen polls Bleach is second after one piece due to this arc) The fact that even now we don't know who is the bad guy. Nor do we know the motives of the Fullbringers or Uraharau's plan creates a mystery in this arc with a lot of twists

I say well played Kubo. Although he might have overcomplicated thinks.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:30 PM | Message # 4
Well Kubo was going to end the series entirely after the Final Getsuga Tenshou but he couldn't for a few different reasons:
1. The series was to popular and his fans (myself included) would go crazy if he stopped
2. There are to many banka's that we havn't seen yet he can't just end it like that
3. wayyy to many loose ends

So when he thought of the fullbringers arc he had to make it interesting so that fans of bleach would actually WANT to keep reading, not read just because of devotion to the series.
Although i agree maybe a bit overcomplicated but i like it

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:32 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Dowmone)
Well Kubo was going to end the series entirely after the Final Getsuga Tenshou but he couldn't for a few different reasons:
1. The series was to popular and his fans (myself included) would go crazy if he stopped
2. There are to many banka's that we havn't seen yet he can't just end it like that
3. wayyy to many loose ends

So when he thought of the fullbringers arc he had to make it interesting so that fans of bleach would actually WANT to keep reading, not read just because of devotion to the series.
Although i agree maybe a bit overcomplicated but i like it

I love it as well its just that I don't really think that Ichigo needs this Fullbring stuff. Just give us Shirosaki and we will all be happy. And why would Ichigo need Fullbring to become a trancendent being. With the powers that he had before he was already one.

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:38 PM | Message # 6
Quote (panikoskun)
I love it as well its just that I don't really think that Ichigo needs this Fullbring stuff. Just give us Shirosaki and we will all be happy. And why would Ichigo need Fullbring to become a trancendent being. With the powers that he had before he was already one

haha yea Kubo better bring shirosaki back everyone will be sad if he doesn't. Honestly though i can't see Ichigo going any further with his Shinigami powers. He already reaches FGT and that made him lose his powers, can't get much stronger than that. Although if he managed to reach that state where he was on par with aizen again that would be impressive. That combined with his Fullbring powers would make him a force to be reckoned with indeed

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:43 PM | Message # 7
Quote (Dowmone)
haha yea Kubo better bring shirosaki back everyone will be sad if he doesn't. Honestly though i can't see Ichigo going any further with his Shinigami powers. He already reaches FGT and that made him lose his powers, can't get much stronger than that. Although if he managed to reach that state where he was on par with aizen again that would be impressive. That combined with his Fullbring powers would make him a force to be reckoned with indeed

I always felt that even though his FGT was powerful it wasn't his final stage/

I always thought that his final power would encorporate Shirosaki fully. I mean about Ichigo actually mastering H2. FGT was good don't get me wrong but H2 was epic.

amarlie_24Date: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 11:31 AM | Message # 8
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
Quote (Dowmone)

And I am also one of them who will get crazy if Kubo-sensei stopeed the series. And also I am a huge fan of this manga and anime for so many reasons. Hehehe and one of it is my Rukia-sama..:)

Quote (Dowmone)

Well I wanted to see Kenpachi's shikai and bankai, I also wanted to see Shunsui and Jushiro's bankai. Hehehe and of course Rukia got only shikai so I wanted to see her bankai too!..:)

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 1:03 PM | Message # 9
There are a lot of thinks unexplained about Bleach. We have the bankais and also the Vasto Lorde and the Zero Squad and the Soul King and many more.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:55 PM | Message # 10
Genin Rank B
The most thinkable thing, what happened to Ishida?

In the latest chapter Ginjo reveals that Tsukishima has the ability to control the memory of its target . And Tsukishima accepted himself that he will call Orihime and Chad , Ginjou also accepted that Chad and Orihime reported him some weird event.

So did Tsukishima also do any Memory game with Ishida, as Ishida was his first Victim?

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:57 PM | Message # 11
Quote (Niru)
The most thinkable thing, what happened to Ishida?

In the latest chapter Ginjo reveals that Tsukishima has the ability to control the memory of its target . And Tsukishima accepted himself that he will call Orihime and Chad , Ginjou also accepted that Chad and Orihime reported him some weird event.

So did Tsukishima also do any Memory game with Ishida, as Ishida was his first Victim?

Hmmmmmmm...........that is a good question. On the one hand it would be something that Tsukishima could do but on the other if he did then why harm Ishida?

Also we got to see again Urahara and Isshin and that itself is alarming.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:02 PM | Message # 12
Genin Rank B
Quote (panikoskun)
Also we got to see again Urahara and Isshin and that itself is alarming.

I was surprised to see Issin holding Tsukishima's Fullbring

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:04 PM | Message # 13
Quote (Niru)
I was surprised to see Issin holding Tsukishima's Fullbring

Same here and to be honest whats the point of killing Tsukishima anyways. If this effect cannot be reversed then killing him is pointless.

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:07 PM | Message # 14
Genin Rank B
I hope Ginjou is plotting something

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 7:12 PM | Message # 15
Quote (Niru)
I hope Ginjou is plotting something

And that is another issue. I still feel that his motives are shady. He seems at the moment to be on Ichigo's side but I don't know.

And why would Isshin and Urahara want to take Ichigo's powers unless it was planned by Tsukishima.

NarutoRealm » Free-Topic Forums » Other Anime or Manga Discussion » Bleach (anime/manga discussion)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz