Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:32 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why Minato sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto (possible explanation *spoilers*)
Why Minato sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto
MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:37 PM | Message # 31
Genin Rank B
Group: Users
I'd say he has his mothers smile but otherwise I don't see it bro.

http://images.wikia.com/naruto/images/b/b1/Kushina_And_Minato.PNG

http://images.wikia.com/naruto/images/f/f0/Chapter_332.jpg

He looks just like his dad

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 1:39 PM | Message # 32
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Whiskers and facial expressions are all from his mother. Eyes and hair are from his dad. After all bro Kushina already told him that he has her face. Check out the chapter where he subjugates the Kyuubi.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:12 PM | Message # 33
Genin Rank B
Don't think we're gonna reach a consensus on this on bro!

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 2:24 PM | Message # 34
Yeah this is very difficult to quantify.

There are some aspects from Naruto that are similar to Minato but those ones are more about certain aspects of their ideology. Kushina and Naruto share the physical similarities of the genetic passage.

MGB2000XDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 9:55 PM | Message # 35
Genin Rank B
From the eyes down to his chin he looks like her. Just reread the chapter where they meet she pull all the usual Naruto faces.

Minato said that he realised 2 things that day first was the the dude in the mask will bring catastrophe to the world and secondly that Naruto will be the one to stop him. His reasoning was that he "just know's".

That to me doesn't indicate any forward thinking but something more like instinct.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what Kushina looked like when she accessed the kyuubi's chakra

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 1:52 PM | Message # 36
He wanted just to bestow to Naruto the element of faith bro. If he went along about everything that was on his mind that day he would only confuse Naruto and most likely force him to see that his father has put on an even more great pressure on him. That moment the only thing that Naruto needed to know is that his father believed in him.

MGB2000XDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 9:57 PM | Message # 37
Genin Rank B
When he said he has faith I don't think it was for Naruto's benefit. He was a newborn so he'd have no concept of faith.

Minato was trying to convince Kushina that this was the best thing to do.

Wiith my previous post I was trying to emphasise that Minato realised those things on the day he fought Madara. This shows that it wasn't a master plan he'd had going for ages.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-09, 11:04 PM | Message # 38
He is Naruto's father bro. Of course he would said that for his benefit. To acknowledge him so that he won't loose to the Kyuubi.

MGB2000XDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 1:03 AM | Message # 39
Genin Rank B
Speaking words of encouragement to a newborn!

He was talking his wife into sealing the demon fox into their baby son. Once the boy's grown and can appreciate those words that's when it would make sense to say them, i.e. when he went 9 tails after Hinata got beat down.

From what he said there was no previous planning it was on the day.

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 12:54 PM | Message # 40
Yet those words bro they did reach him even if he was a newborn. He said them because he knew that they would reach him later on.

MGB2000XDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 2:21 PM | Message # 41
Genin Rank B
Matter of opinion dude. The words reached him later on cos Minato sealed a bit of his chakra along with the kyuubi.

Main point I was trying to make was the indication of a lack of forward planning as he had 2 revelations in one day.

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 10:41 AM | Message # 42
And that move shows planning bro.

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-12, 1:11 PM | Message # 43
Genin Rank B
Not the kind of insight you were talking about at the beginning of the thread.

He realised these things on the day and came up with a plan on the spot. Not something that he'd been developing for a long time.

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 12:15 PM | Message # 44
It was a combination of both. His Rasengan creation and also his knowledge about how the Bijuu's chakra works with the ying/yang separation along with the abilities that it gives show that he had some sort of precognition.

His actions at the battle with Madara and the effects of that show detailed pre-planning. Jiraya and Tsunade's comments about his behavior not to do anything by luck also bestows more credibility to the notion that Minato saw through Madara's plan.

MGB2000XDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 3:45 PM | Message # 45
Genin Rank B
The rasengan was a tech he copied from the Bijuu cos he was hoping to somehow emulate the enormous destructive power they had, FRS is a massively destructive tech.

I don't think he created it for his son. He wanted to pass it on for sure, hence why Kakashi and Jiraiya can use it.

He wasn't a fool and he knew his life was constantly under threat. How could he have possibly known that Madara had survived? He was prepared for an attack, thoroughly prepared, and he thinks on his feet remarkably well.

He did not see Madara coming and his preparations were general precautions. In my opinion it was sheer foolishness for Minato and Kushina to have a child whilst she was still a host. They knew the risks but they couldn't see past their own biological drive to produce offspring.

They allowed Madara to first take their newborn son hostage then break the seal and take the Kyuubi allowing him to release it against the village. They were forced to fight it and die in the process. He then sealed the Kyuubi into their newborn son, ensuring that he go through tremendous hardship in his formative years.

Minato knew he was in danger. But he did not act as the hokage when he decided to have a son. The villages interests were not taken into account, they were selfish and naive.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » Why Minato sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto (possible explanation *spoilers*)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz