Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Namikaze clan

Clan Name
Namikaze

Clan Members

Honorary Namikaze Clansmen

Clan History

A branch of the great Senju clan that was created by during the Great Shinobi War in order to protect the village. The founder of the clan Namikaze Kitsune was also the very person who helped the First Hokage broker the peace among all the clans and for this very reason he was held in esteem by the First and the Second Hokage. The clan follows the path of order and law and its members follow the decisions and rules of the village and have as their utmost goal to protect the peace and tranquility of village and the world. The clans’ people are law abiding and prepared to do what is necessary to protect peace but avoid unnecessary acts of violence and hatred which lead to war and conflict as it is considered the embodiment of despair and great disrespect for life which essentially is viewed by the clan as the most valuable gift. Clan members have been known to choose the path of wandering (Sannins) but remain attached to the village returning in times of its greatest needs.

For that purpose the clan was given the task of guarding the spirit of the Demon Fox (Kyūbi no Yōko) after the defeat of Madara at the hands of the First Hokage and through it they were able to attain the necessary power to keep peace in the village. The Kyūbi no Yōko was kept sealed within a sacred object known only as the Forbidden Seal. Thus, the powers of the Demon Fox were guarded by generation after generation of the clan. However, when Uchiha Madara massacred the guardians of the Forbidden Seal to steal the Fox resulting in near destruction of Konoha, Namikaze Minato, Fourth the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf, sacrificed himself and sealed the Demon Fox in his own son Uzumaki Naruto to giving him control over the Kyūbi no Yōko like no previous member of the clan possessed. In doing so, he made sure that no other will be able to release the Kyūbi no Yōko from its prison to bring chaos to the world leaving the key to the seal in Naruto’s care alone.

The clan has relations with the Toad-Sages of Myobokuzon. Different generations of the clan have been taught the art of Senjutsu by the Toads to harness the powers of nature. Moreover, the clan itself has a narutal affinity towards the Wind element. However, most are known to be able to use more than one element with ease. Members are known to be able to use space/time jutsu although only Namikaze Minato has been seen to use it but it is widely believed that other members are more than capable of the jutsu. The clan members are known to have mastered the Rasengan and are able to infuse their elemetal chakras to it. This makes them into one of the most feared clans in the world.

Clan Rules

1. There must be minimum of 10 posts per week in the Manga section.
2. There must be minimum of 10 posts per week in sections other than the Manga section.
3. No spam posts or inappropriate language will be allowed and will not count towards the posts total.
4. All posts should be a minimum of 10 words.
5. Members will strive to contribute towards Manga predictions, spoilers, RAW scans and releases.
6. Inappropriate behavior will not be accepted or tolerated.
7. Protect and treasure the clans’ secrets.
8. Interact with people within the discussion threads and within the RP as frequent as possible.[b][color=green]

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

Message edited by panikoskun - Saturday, 2011-07-02, 2:42 PM

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 1:23 PM | Message # 2
"Namikaze Date enters the new house of the clan and its astound by its overwhelming new size and shape."

I feel a great change is about to emerge. XD

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 1:47 PM | Message # 3
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
A thud was heard on the roof of the clan all of the sudden the roof breaks Lea came crashing down on her face. The dust clears showing her holding her face Aaaaahhhhh That hurts last time I'm gonna do that this isn't right. But don't worry I'm fine She stands up and dusts herself off. She looks at Date so hun do we need to change our sigs or something

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

VicDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:31 PM | Message # 4
Academy Ninja
Aye yai yai Lea, no need for all this destruction miss. We just got the new place, which is gorgeous by the way.

*Toshi lay propped up on the sofa, his hands behind his head and his feet up on the arm of the couch. The couch was extremely comfortable, and Toshi actually sunk into the cushions becaues they were so soft. Also, his favorite thing about the house was how big the kitchen was. And he loved the new stove, cooked things much better.*

Hey guys, as a little housewarming present, I made you guys a really big feast in the kitchen, if you want it, and yes it is good.

*Inside the kitchen was an array of delicious foods from all over the world, all still fresh and ready to be eaten*

Leaf Village-Hungry Academy Ninja

Message edited by Vic - Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:33 PM

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:57 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Vic)
Aye yai yai Lea, no need for all this destruction miss. We just got the new place, which is gorgeous by the way.

*Toshi lay propped up on the sofa, his hands behind his head and his feet up on the arm of the couch. The couch was extremely comfortable, and Toshi actually sunk into the cushions becaues they were so soft. Also, his favorite thing about the house was how big the kitchen was. And he loved the new stove, cooked things much better.*

Hey guys, as a little housewarming present, I made you guys a really big feast in the kitchen, if you want it, and yes it is good.

*Inside the kitchen was an array of delicious foods from all over the world, all still fresh and ready to be eaten*

Oh my lord it looks awesome. I am ready to croak from hunger.

Hehehehee........yeah well lets make sure that the pranks around here will be clean XD

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:58 PM | Message # 6
Quote (Lea)
A thud was heard on the roof of the clan all of the sudden the roof breaks Lea came crashing down on her face. The dust clears showing her holding her face Aaaaahhhhh That hurts last time I'm gonna do that this isn't right. But don't worry I'm fine She stands up and dusts herself off. She looks at Date so hun do we need to change our sigs or something

Yeah we use the same format as we did in the other house.

Hey sis I just watched the entire season of Buffy the Vampire slayer. Boy there are some pranks there that will blow your mind. XD

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:11 PM | Message # 7
Academy Ninja
Lea looks at Toshi Man don't worry we need to break in this house properly and with me around it could work She looks at Date Well don't really watch buffy hun

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 3:14 PM | Message # 8
Bwahahahahahaha...............now now as a Goddess of pranking you should use references XD LOL

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:17 PM | Message # 9
Academy Ninja
Lea looks at Date No way I'm pure solo hun

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 4:18 PM | Message # 10
Hehehehehehe..........well I guess you are sis. For now until Ari comes in XD

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 5:01 PM | Message # 11
Academy Ninja
Ah Ari's gonna be here to that's super awesome the mean team will rise again

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 5:06 PM | Message # 12
Quote (Lea)
Ah Ari's gonna be here to that's super awesome the mean team will rise again

Yeap I have already let he know so now we got to wait for the greeter to come in. XD

yondaime00Date: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:02 PM | Message # 13
Academy Ninja
Well, its good to be back to this house even though it's at a different spot altogether but as long as our family is here then I'm happy. smile

Konoha Village Academy Student

panikoskunDate: Friday, 2011-07-01, 2:37 PM | Message # 14
Heheheheehe.........well thats so true bro. Hey did ya get the chance to watch the Green Lantern movie?

SageDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 2:11 PM | Message # 15
Academy Ninja
Hey, bro, how did you find the recent chapter of Bleach and Naruto?

Konoha Village Academy
Student

NarutoRealm » Roleplaying » Roleplaying Forum » Namikaze Clan
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz