Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Sunagakure » Sunagakure Recruitment » Sand Village recruitment (joining and becoming apart of the Sand Village)
Sand Village recruitment
MoodzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 8:36 AM | Message # 1
[Sunagakure] Shodai Kazekage
Group: Moderators

-SAND VILLAGE WANTS YOU, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES-

Recruitment Requirements

1) A rough rp sample of your creativity of 500 -1,000 words if you can showcasing your skills as an rper. Or you can link me to other places in which you rp before on various other sites. Your choice

2) Please invest in Office or Microsoft word because if alot of your post look very rough to read then the probation will extend and if for some reason you can't get these software programs please don't hesitate to let me know

3) Be willing to learn and grow as to know not shy away rpers of any caliber and help each other grow while enjoy yourselves here.

4) recruitment standars are subject to change once things pick up.

Sand Village Oath

1. I will obey and uphold the forum and Village rules at all times.
2. I will show respect to all forumers, village members, and mods as well non-village members.
3. I will uphold a good name for the Sand village.
4. I promise to always have fun.

- Why would you like to join the Sand village?
- Tell us one thing that means the most to you from Bleach.
- How will you help contribute to this Village?
- Use your creative mind and share with us something you have made. IE. Graphic, Signature, AMV, Poem, etc

NarutoRealm » Sunagakure » Sunagakure Recruitment » Sand Village recruitment (joining and becoming apart of the Sand Village)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz