Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz, Kasumi_Miyahara, Dowmone  
NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Recruitment » Kirigakure Village Ninja Registration
Kirigakure Village Ninja Registration
DowmoneDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 5:40 AM | Message # 1
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
Group: Moderators
Do you want to be a Mist Village Ninja? Then you're in the right place. Here you will apply to join the ranks of ninja that have the privilege to call themselves Mist Village Ninja.

Here is the application form. Fill this out and either myself or MizuKage Kasumi will get answer your application as soon as we have made our decision.

Name:
Why do you want to join?(please note that reasons such as: i think the village is awesome, or the Mizukage in the show RULES will not be accepted):
Have you ever RPed before? If not you will be required to go through an RP test before acceptance
Anything else you want to tell us?
I, (name here) swear to protect my village with my very life. I swear that with all my strength i will protect Mizukage until my dying breath. This i swear on my very life

Good luck and thanks for applying

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 10:52 PM | Message # 2
Genin Rank C
Group: Users
Why do you want to join?(please note that reasons such as: i think the village is awesome, or the Mizukage in the show RULES will not be accepted): Putting aside the fact that the Mizukage rulz and the village is awesome, i'd like to join because...i've never been a ninja of the mist before, i'd like to try i out.

Have you ever RPed before? If not you will be required to go through an RP test before acceptance: Yes i have RPed, i come from BA (dordoniz) u can look me up.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Not right now lol

I, TobiRikudou swear to protect my village with my very life. I swear that with all my strength i will protect Mizukage until my dying breath. This i swear on my very life

Message edited by TobiRikudou - Monday, 2011-07-04, 10:54 PM

DowmoneDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 9:18 AM | Message # 3
[Kirigakure] Jonin Commander
Group: Moderators
Quote (TobiRikudou)
Why do you want to join?(please note that reasons such as: i think the village is awesome, or the Mizukage in the show RULES will not be accepted): Putting aside the fact that the Mizukage rulz and the village is awesome, i'd like to join because...i've never been a ninja of the mist before, i'd like to try i out.

Have you ever RPed before? If not you will be required to go through an RP test before acceptance: Yes i have RPed, i come from BA (dordoniz) u can look me up.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Not right now lol

I, TobiRikudou swear to protect my village with my very life. I swear that with all my strength i will protect Mizukage until my dying breath. This i swear on my very life

TobiRikudou:

NarutoRealm » Kirigakure » Kirigakure Recruitment » Kirigakure Village Ninja Registration
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz