Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Moodz, LordXanxus, Ven, panikoskun  
NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Recruitment » Konoha Village Introductions
Konoha Village Introductions
VenDate: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 5:44 AM | Message # 1
[Konohagakure] Shodai Hokage - Sharingan Master
Group: Administrators
Judging by the title, you should have figured out what this place is. THIS is where you will introduce yourself to all of the village! Also those villagers around us. So with out further waiting I give you the template:

General?:
Name:
What you perfer to be called?:
Whats your favorite band?:
Favorite genre of music?:
Favorite color?
Whats your hobbies?:

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?:
Whos your favorite Character and why?:
What other anime/mangas do you like?:
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga?

Any other information you wish to disclose?:

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 12:29 PM | Message # 2
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
Name: Ellie/Lea
What you perfer to be called?: Lea
Whats your favorite band?: Skillet
Favorite genre of music?: R&B, Hip hop and Rock but mostly anything with a beat
Favorite color? Maroon red
Whats your hobbies?: Hip hop dancing, PC games, horseback riding

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: Because lot of action and a great story line
Whos your favorite Character and why?: Gaara, because he reminds me of myself
What other anime/mangas do you like?: Kimi ni Todake
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga? Sadako

Any other information you wish to disclose?: Well I study councelling, I do hip hop dancing and play PC games. I love helping people it's my passion and just to mingle hehe. I'm very hyperactive person and talk alot. I love listening to music and learn new beats. And well want to know more come and ask hehe

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 3:42 PM | Message # 3
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Name: panikoskun/Pat
What you perfer to be called?: I would go with Pat I guess
Whats your favorite band?: 8 doors down
Favorite genre of music?: pop/rock
Favorite color?: Black
Whats your hobbies?: watching TV shows and animes, reading mangas and swimming

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: Its a very deep manga with great philosophical notions about the world
Whos your favorite Character and why?: I will go with Naruto. Because he is a fine example of how to not allow the difficulties in your life deter you from what you want to do.
What other anime/mangas do you like?: Bleach, One Piece, D grayman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Claymore, Tower of God, Defence Devil, Fairy Tail, Breaker: The new wave and Nurahiyon no Mago
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga?: From Bleach I love Ichigo and from One Piece I love Luffy.

Any other information you wish to disclose?: I am at the moment on my Masters program studying forensic psychology and as such I am very interested in social interacting even within the internet. Also I love doing new stuff all the times and also when I am bored to pick up new mangas.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 4:37 PM | Message # 4
Genin Rank B
Name: Amarlie
What you prefer to be called?: Mharz or Amar
Whats your favorite band?: Nickelback/Evanescence
Favorite genre of music?: pop rock/rock/rnb/jazz/retro//pop/alternative
Favorite color? blue and any mixed color with blue..:)
Whats your hobbies?: Listening to music, watch anime and movies, read novels, books and manga and also sleeping..:p

Anime Affiliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: This anime really caught my interest for I have so much interest with ninjas and samurais. And aside from that I also learned many things about teamwork and friendship and also sacrifice...:applause: applause
Who's your favorite Character and why?: Uzumaki Naruto, for he is the hero of this anime and also he touched me with his determination of others first before himself..:)
What other anime/mangas do you like?: I also read Bleach and some random mangas... But I prioritize Bleach and Naruto.
Whats your favorite character from that anime/manga? For Bleach it's my Rukia-sama and in Hitman Reborn I like Chuuna ( dunno the right spelling)...

Any other information you wish to disclose?: I am a current tutor in an online tutorial owned by a Korean company in my country, I have been working here for more than 3 years though I am planning to work abroad. I really love reading mangas and watching anime for it's more than just a past time for me. It's part of my system that I cannot live without... smile

VenDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 11:41 PM | Message # 5
[Konohagakure] Shodai Hokage - Sharingan Master
Group: Administrators
So um <.< Did any of you guys apply for the village? It doesn't bother me that you haven't but if you wish to just check the recruitment thread and there the apps will sit.

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:03 AM | Message # 6
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Quote (Ven)
So um <.< Did any of you guys apply for the village? It doesn't bother me that you haven't but if you wish to just check the recruitment thread and there the apps will sit.

Already done it bro. XD

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

NiruDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 6:26 PM | Message # 7
Genin Rank B
Name: Niranjan / Niru
What you perfer to be called?: Niru
Whats your favorite band?: I just listen Albums
Favorite genre of music?:Melodious
Favorite color? Blue
Whats your hobbies?: Adventures, PC games

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: Because of its fighting styles
Whos your favorite Character and why?: Itachi , quite and most understanding the situations
What other anime/mangas do you like?: Till now Bleach and One Piece
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga? Zaraki from Bleach and Sanji from One Piece

Any other information you wish to disclose?: Well I am working as an Automatio
n Engineer.

AzrealDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 8:29 PM | Message # 8
Academy Ninja
Name: Azreal / Z
What you prefer to be called?: Z
What’s your favorite band?: Too hard to choose I almost like everything
Favorite genre of music?: I believe every genre has songs that I believe is awesome.
Favorite color? Gold, Silver, Black, Wight, Red, Blue and Purple
Whats your hobbies?: Playing piano. Posting and playing PC also programing if there is time left.

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: The great way the characters glow and the way experiences influence there life.
Who’s your favorite Character and why?: Hinata
What other anime/mangas do you like?: The full Metal Alchemist
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga? The full metal Alchemist . . . LOL

Any other information you wish to disclose?: If you relay want to know more I'm willing to tell you just ask and I'll disclose it to you.

OroyUzumakiDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-30, 1:31 PM | Message # 9
Academy Ninja
General?:
Name: Oroy Uzumaki
What you perfer to be called?:Oroy
Whats your favorite band?: Metallica, Offspring, Michel Jackson, Beatoven, etc.
Favorite genre of music?: Metal, Pop, 80', Classics
Favorite color? Orange
Whats your hobbies?: Horse riding, diving, swimming, tennis, basket-ball, jogging

Anime Affliation
Why do you like the Naruto series?: Well, it releases me from all the grudge I have against the real world
Whos your favorite Character and why?:Itachi, he was a person who didn't care much about who would rule over Konoha and his objectives were to defend that village at all cost so the Uchiha name would have its Honors
What other anime/mangas do you like?: Bleach, Belzeebub, Fairy Tail, Code Geas
Whats your favoirte character from that anime/manga?Bleach: Ichigo, Belzeebub: Oga, Code Geass: Lelouche

Any other information you wish to disclose?:that is all, for now

NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Recruitment » Konoha Village Introductions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz