Saturday, 2024-05-18, 4:05 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz, Ven, panikoskun  
NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Headquarters » Konoha Village Hot Springs
Konoha Village Hot Springs
VenDate: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 5:11 AM | Message # 1
[Konohagakure] Shodai Hokage - Sharingan Master
Group: Administrators
Welcome to the Konoha HOT SRPINGS!

In the hot springs members from other villages, or from our village can come and enjoy the warm relaxing waters of the wrolds greatest hot srpings. Our hot springs also have a nice cool pool for you to cool your warmed up body off in.

So heres our hot springs:

Our fabulose pool:

There also happens to be food courts around, so you can go and eat too. So come over, relax, and enjoy.

Rules:
No Flaming
No Spaming
No Fighting.

Kasumi_MiyaharaDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 3:05 AM | Message # 2
[Kirigakure] Shodai Mizukage
Group: Moderators
After deliberating for a while and having a sudden burst of intense boredom, the beautiful Mizukage of the Mist Village, Kasumi, decided she'd pay her friend, the Leaf Village Kage, a visit. As she entered the hot springs, she looked around, hoping she would find him around so she wouldn't spend her time here alone.
"Hello? Where is that man now? Where has he gone to?" She asked, a bit irritated that she was all alone.

Message edited by Kasumi_Miyahara - Saturday, 2011-06-25, 3:05 AM

VenDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 4:05 AM | Message # 3
A fairly young male could be seen laying on a rock. He was absorbing the heat from the hot springs, and it felt amazing on his pale skin. When he heard a female voice his eyes shot open and he sat up. He was lounging around in light green, with white stripes swim trunks. Now the Kage stood and leapt from the rock and lunged at the Mizukage. Boo! He chirped happily, to see her.

Kasumi_MiyaharaDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 4:29 AM | Message # 4
As she walked around, she was quickly turned around to see a familiar face of the man she was looking for.
She wasn't surprised at all by his demeanor and smiled as soon as she saw him.
"Aha! So thats where you were. Quite clever indeed. But you can't fool the Mizukage. I am too smart to fool."
She winked and sat on the edge of the hot springs, feeling the water's temperature.
"Where have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you. We have some thing to talk about that requires urgent care."
She nodded, her voice getting serious.

Message edited by Kasumi_Miyahara - Saturday, 2011-06-25, 4:33 AM

VenDate: Saturday, 2011-06-25, 5:02 AM | Message # 5
Sighing the hokage knew something was up, but he wanted to stay calm. I have been soaking up the heat in the rocks from the hot springs. The boy says softly as he brushes the blond bangs from his eyes. He soon sat besde the Mizukage and sighed again. So what seems to be the urgent problem? He asked confused about why she had a problem. He laid back and let his hair fall into the water so it could soak.

Kasumi_MiyaharaDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-28, 0:30 AM | Message # 6
The Mizukage grinned at the Hokage, his expression was too real. She walked over and pushed him into the hot springs, hoping that he wouldn't mind her sudden behavior. She jumped in as soon as he did and smiled.
"It was a joke. There's nothing wrong, I just wanted to come see my lovely Hokage. How are you? Hows the leaf?" she asked, splashing him a bit.

VenDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-28, 10:25 AM | Message # 7
The Hokage's eyes grew when he felt her nudge his body and he shortly tumbled into the hot springs splashing around for a moment he sat up. How could you lie to your lovely Hokage. He said teasingly as she splashed him. He of course splashed her back for fun and yawned, placing his arms behind his head. I am great, of course. Just enjoying the heat. As for the leaf, I'm running on a shortage of shinobi. He smiled at her and splashed at her again. How are you and the Mist? The boy spoke softly.

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 12:54 PM | Message # 8
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
A beuatifull young woman walked into the springs her black hair long at backs length and hair covering right eye. Icey blue eyes and very well built. She saw two people at the springs Yo sup people I'm Lea how are you guys, also I'm new heheShe went and sat at the side

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

panikoskunDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 3:10 PM | Message # 9
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
A stunning young man enters the heart warming springs and takes a while to notice what a fantastic place he has just entered and as he is ready to also step into it he notices a couple of people that are also in it.

*Hello boys and girls. I am glad to be in here.*

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-29, 10:43 PM | Message # 10
Academy Ninja
Lea sees Date and runds to him tackling him to the ground in a hug Shweet your here boojah heheShe smiles at him

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:09 AM | Message # 11
" the young shinobi smiles as he is being tackled down by a familiar face"

So awesome to see ya sis XD

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:16 AM | Message # 12
Academy Ninja
Lea looks at him Always hun so what are you up tooShe got up and got into the springs relaxing

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 2:35 AM | Message # 13
"Date watches as Lea gets into the spring"

Well for now just enjoying the luxuries of the place. smile

LeaDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 10:50 AM | Message # 14
Academy Ninja
Lea relax completely Yes luxuries She looks at Date So what are you up too

panikoskunDate: Thursday, 2011-06-30, 1:01 PM | Message # 15
*Date sighs with relief as he places his arms on the side and submerges himself into the water*

I am on my way to open the clan XD

NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Headquarters » Konoha Village Hot Springs
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz