Welcome Guest | RSS
Naruto Realm
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: LordXanxus, Moodz  
NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » "Rikudou Sennin" (Speculation)
"Rikudou Sennin"
TobiRikudouDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 3:16 AM | Message # 1
Genin Rank C
Group: Users
So we all know that once upon a time, there was a man powerful enough to supress and host the Juubi, then create all modern ninjutsu.
That man is "Rikudou Sennin" (Sage of six paths) Now, we all know that his power was split in several parts, and those parts evolved into new things. (Sharingan, Byakugan, the body of the Senju and Uzumaki...etc)

And we also know that Madara's trying to gather all the pieces needed in order to take the Rikudou's place.
Having "mastered" the Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto took on an appearance which got a very shocked comment from the Kyuubi.
Plus, we all know that the Rikudou had (apparently) no clan, which means that he was alone.

So here's my question: What if the "Rikudou Sennin" doesnt (or shouldnt) really refer to a person specifically (like everyone seems to do) but it refers to a certain state someone is in, or something that someone becomes, after certain requirements are met.
In that way, everyone can become a "Rikudou" just like the original(and that's what Madara is after, that's why he's gathering all the pieces).
We can argue that there was one "original and everything else will be copies" but it was just a dude who came outta nowhere and created all the stuff. We also know nothing about his past, or how he came to be the way he was.

The Kyuubi's reaction to Naruto's appearance, kind of makes me feel that the bijuus are the key into becoming "a Rikudou" it's pretty clear that after mastering the Kyuubi,
Naruto's obviously the only one who's come the closest into turning into "a/the Rikudou". Which also brings us to the point that most of the Rikudou's power was fueled by his bijuu(s).

The Kyuubi, being the strongest of the bijuus, and given the appearance its chakra gave to Naruto, obviously holds most of the "Rikudou's" (the state) power.

So, could Madara's hunt for the "pieces" be false?

Just thought of saying some stuff without really going anywhere.....but let's get a discussion started!

panikoskunDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 11:57 AM | Message # 2
Jounin Commander of the Incredible Leaf
Group: Moderators
Or perhaps bro since the Bijuus were created by Rikudo's Izanagi they are connected to his powers thus allowing the person that has true control over its Bijuu in a way that combines both the body and the power of the beast will make him look like him.

Konoha Village Jounin Commander

TobiRikudouDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 1:45 AM | Message # 3
Genin Rank C
I doubt the looks are just reference to the Rikudou.....Naruto is an Uzumaki, he does have the Rikudou's genes.

panikoskunDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 9:19 AM | Message # 4
Probably but even with just genes he would need more than that to actually look like that so I am guessing that the Bijuus do hold some sort of genetic memory of their creator in them.

TobiRikudouDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 12:57 PM | Message # 5
Genin Rank C
Well that's kind of natural. Wht's strange is the fact that we dont know what kind of powers the Juubi gave to the Sennin.
We have no way of knowing whether he was the shinobi god before, or after the Juubi. The fact that the Kyuubi's chakra transformed Naruto like that, means that it's probably the latter.

MGB2000XDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 3:28 PM | Message # 6
Genin Rank B
The only other sage thing we've seen is Sage mode/Toad sage.

If you look at the name Rikudou Sennin it translates as sage of the six paths. A sage is someone who demonstrates a great depth of wisdom.

As for the six paths am I right in thinking that the six paths are fire, water, wind, earth, lightning and Ying/Yang?

Technically to be dubbed a Rikudou sennin, one has to demonstrate profound wisdom about the six paths.

It's just a name and if we go by classical definition with the enough work it should be possible for anyone.

If we look at Madara's plan it would appear that the Juubi is central to him becoming the next Rikudou. He's going via the method I think the original employed, that is sealing the Juubi within himself thereby becoming more that human. There's always more than one way to skin a cat so I reckon there has to be multiple ways to attaining Rikudou status.

TobiRikudouDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 2:22 AM | Message # 7
Genin Rank C
Quote (MGB2000X)
If we look at Madara's plan it would appear that the Juubi is central to him becoming the next Rikudou. He's going via the method I think the original employed, that is sealing the Juubi within himself thereby becoming more that human. There's always more than one way to skin a cat so I reckon there has to be multiple ways to attaining Rikudou status.

That's exactly why Naruto might be closer to Madara. His new appearance gota strange comment from the Kyuubi. Could be that the Kyuubi completes the transformation when combined with the others (Juubi)

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 1:11 PM | Message # 8
Quote (TobiRikudou)
That's exactly why Naruto might be closer to Madara. His new appearance gota strange comment from the Kyuubi. Could be that the Kyuubi completes the transformation when combined with the others (Juubi)

It seems to me that the Kyuubi holds in it infos about the Rikudo. Or perhaps this is just the light chakra that reacts to this appearance. Anyhow I do believe that the Jyuubi will most likely be resurrected but definitely not with the Kyuubi in it.

MGB2000XDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 2:20 PM | Message # 9
Genin Rank B
The Kyuubi has knowledge of the Rikudou evidenced by his outburst, when he was sealed by Naruto. So he probably also knows the whole story of the Juubi etc.

There will come a point when Naruto and the Kyuubi will work together. Probably an alliance forged out of desperation as the current storyline leaves little time for an extended discussion.

I saw a theory that Madara would be able to resurrect the Juubi using the chakra from the Hachibi tentacle Sasuke brought back and the Kyuubi chakra Ginkaku and Kinkaku had.

Naruto shows up and finds that he is not enough to take on the power of the Juubi and the Kyuubi realises that if Naruto loses he'll be mixed back into the Juubi.

That would leave the 8 tails and 9 tails out n about ready to take on the Juubi.

panikoskunDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 4:55 PM | Message # 10
I don't know if it will be an alliance out of desperation. I believe that Naruto and the Kyuubi will have settled their bonds during the battle with Sasuke so he will be in full power with his battle with Madara.

MGB2000XDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-19, 1:01 AM | Message # 11
Genin Rank B
Naruto vs. Sasuke isn't the main event, I agree.

Just a warm up for Madara. It may relate to Itachi's power that Naruto received.

I have a feeling Sasuke will invade Naruto's mind and try to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra his he did before.

Itachi will step up and smack him on the forehead before giving him a stern talking to.

Unrelated I know but it's just my two cents.

panikoskunDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-19, 10:45 AM | Message # 12
I don't know if it will come down like this. I think that Sasuke will try and invade Naruto's mind only to witness the Kyuubi safeguarding it and expelling his control furious to the sight of the Sharingan. The previous time that Sasuke suppressed the chakra Naruto and the Kyuubi were in terms and Naruto at that time wanted also to stop the Kyuubi. Now its a whole different game.

NarutoRealm » Naruto Section » Naruto Discussion » "Rikudou Sennin" (Speculation)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz