[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Moodz, LordXanxus, Ven, panikoskun  
NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Recruitment » Konoha Village Academy
Konoha Village Academy
LeaDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 12:53 PM | Message # 16
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
Quote (Ven)
Okay Miss Lea. He began as he sized her up. Tell me which you feel more comfortable with doing first. Nonelemental Jutsu usage, use small amounts of Genjutsu, use in Taijutsu, or weapon usage? Ven said softly.

Lea looks at him thinking hard Well how about nonelemental justsu yes lets start with that She smiles a warm smile at Ven

Namikaze Lea from the Namikaze clan

AzrealDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 2:10 PM | Message # 17
Academy Ninja
Z slowly stoles into the training grounds his hands in his pockets, looking up at the sky . . . Daydreaming. Looking around he sees his Sister Lea not approaching her he keeps on walking.

In the middle of the training grounds he looks around. Where is the sensei? Looking around astonished at the sight of the training.

Putting his hands behind his head he looks up at the clouds and stats dreaming once again.

VenDate: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 9:27 PM | Message # 18
[Konohagakure] Shodai Hokage - Sharingan Master
Group: Administrators
Quote (Vic)
Toshi stared in awe at the Hokage, one day, he wanted to be as powerful as him and have such an impressive demeanor. Regaining his composure, he smiled and spoke.

Um, my ame is Toshiyuki Namikaze, I was born into the Aoki clan, but adopted into the Namikaze clan after my mother died. I became a ninja so that I could keep the village safe, since I couldn't protect my clan, I want to try to make up for my past incapability, and maybe then I can die peacefully. I plan to become a very powerful shinobi, powerful enough to become a legend, a legend so powerful that nobody will dare try to wage war with the us.

Toshi nodded with a small smile on his face.

And my nindo...is that I will NEVER abandon anyone who needs help, and that I will sacrifice my life to help them.

Quote (Vic)
Sam enters the training ground, wondering who'll be his teacher? But as he see around, he was awed by the beauty of the training ground.
'I'll find the teacher later, first i should rest for a while, here.'
So, Sam lay down under a tree to sleep.

Quote (Azreal)
Z slowly stoles into the training grounds his hands in his pockets, looking up at the sky . . . Daydreaming. Looking around he sees his Sister Lea not approaching her he keeps on walking.

In the middle of the training grounds he looks around. Where is the sensei? Looking around astonished at the sight of the training.

Putting his hands behind his head he looks up at the clouds and stats dreaming once again.

The Hokage smiled at Toshi and nodded with his words, taking in everything he said. Toshi, your words have great meaning. Someday you will become that strong Ninja you always wanted to be. Remember to work hard and never give up! He said, finishing his words off strong.When two more shinobi entered he smiled. You two, could you please come over here, we have things to discuss. Ven said, smiling brightly as he motioned in the air for them to come closer.

Quote (Lea)
Lea looks at him thinking hard Well how about nonelemental justsu yes lets start with that She smiles a warm smile at Ven

The clone placed his index and thumb to his chin and thought about what jutsu she could use. He wasn't an expert in all jutsu but he did know some things that he could teach her. Okay! Lets try the Clone Technique. He said as he performed three hand seals that would almost seem hard to see due to his speed and knowledge of hand seals. The hand seals are ram, snake, tiger. Coughing, the kage looked down and smiled, looking back up. This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. These illusions, however, can be easily distinguishable by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement. Such as, they won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.

AzrealDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 2:26 AM | Message # 19
Academy Ninja
Quote (Ven)
The Hokage smiled at Toshi and nodded with his words, taking in everything he said. Toshi, your words have great meaning. Someday you will become that strong Ninja you always wanted to be. Remember to work hard and never give up! He said, finishing his words off strong.When two more shinobi entered he smiled. You two, could you please come over here, we have things to discuss. Ven said, smiling brightly as he motioned in the air for them to come closer

Good day Sir. Z said to the Hokage whilst walking closer. What do you want to discuss? He eagerly indicates for he is so eager to learn.

VicDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 0:12 AM | Message # 20
Academy Ninja
Toshi smiled at Ven, overjoyed at being praised by the one and only Hokage.

Thank you Hokage-sama. Those words mean more than you know. And maybe someday, I'll give you a run for your money. Anyway, what am I going to learn?

Leaf Village-Hungry Academy Ninja

VenDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 6:25 AM | Message # 21
Quote (Azreal)

Good day Sir. Z said to the Hokage whilst walking closer. What do you want to discuss? He eagerly indicates for he is so eager to learn.

Quote (Vic)
Toshi smiled at Ven, overjoyed at being praised by the one and only Hokage.

Thank you Hokage-sama. Those words mean more than you know. And maybe someday, I'll give you a run for your money. Anyway, what am I going to learn?

Smiling the Hokage gently raised his hand and rested it on Toshi's head. Please, no "sama" Keeping his smile, he guided Toshi by way of pointing. Please go by the shadow clone and perform the technique that he has given to Lea. Smiling he coughed, clearing his throat and looked up at Z. State your name, why you want to be a ninja, and your "way of the ninja." He kept his nonchalant smile.

LeaDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:03 PM | Message # 22
Academy Ninja
Quote (Ven)
The clone placed his index and thumb to his chin and thought about what jutsu she could use. He wasn't an expert in all jutsu but he did know some things that he could teach her. Okay! Lets try the Clone Technique. He said as he performed three hand seals that would almost seem hard to see due to his speed and knowledge of hand seals. The hand seals are ram, snake, tiger. Coughing, the kage looked down and smiled, looking back up. This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. These illusions, however, can be easily distinguishable by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement. Such as, they won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.

Lea looks at Ven nodding in understading. She starts to concentrate and focus on her Chakra, making the hand signs ram, snake, tiger. She looks up and 3 colnes identical to herself appears beside her. She looks at Ven very proud of herself So what do you think?

amarlie_24Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 3:45 PM | Message # 23
Genin Rank B
As Amarlie sees their Hokage standing in front of him, she felt an astonishment for their Hokage looks really a strong and yet calm with strictness on his face... She then chocked a bit and then do what was asked of her to do...

I am Amarlie " Mharz " Namikaze of the Namikaze clan. My dad was the only one who raised me since mother died after she gave birth to me. I want to be a ninja because I want to become strong to protect my family and the village where I live in. The village has protected me from any harm, so in return I want to serve the village and serve as skillful ninja so that my village will rely on my skills and strength.

My ninja way is " Never say Die" As long as there is always a way to make things work, there'll be no reason to give up unless life has taken away from you...

VenDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 4:20 AM | Message # 24
Quote (Lea)
Lea looks at Ven nodding in understading. She starts to concentrate and focus on her Chakra, making the hand signs ram, snake, tiger. She looks up and 3 colnes identical to herself appears beside her. She looks at Ven very proud of herself So what do you think?

Smiling the clone vanished in a puff... (follow my post after this, addressing Amarlie.)

Quote (amarlie_24)
As Amarlie sees their Hokage standing in front of him, she felt an astonishment for their Hokage looks really a strong and yet calm with strictness on his face... She then chocked a bit and then do what was asked of her to do...

I am Amarlie " Mharz " Namikaze of the Namikaze clan. My dad was the only one who raised me since mother died after she gave birth to me. I want to be a ninja because I want to become strong to protect my family and the village where I live in. The village has protected me from any harm, so in return I want to serve the village and serve as skillful ninja so that my village will rely on my skills and strength.

My ninja way is " Never say Die" As long as there is always a way to make things work, there'll be no reason to give up unless life has taken away from you...

Ah... The hokage said, addressing Amarlie, he than started to cough more which sounded a bit rougher, this caused a disturbance in his chakra making the shadow clone vanish. He looked up at Lea and held his head up. That was good Lea. Looking away he turned his back to everyone, as the same ANBU as before appeared with a medical bottle. He handed it to Ven who quickly drank it, his coughing soon ceased and the ANBU left. Performing a rapid succession of hand seals a clone appeared and walked back over to Lea. The clone smiled at her and nodded in approval. Excellent. Placing its hand to its cheek he wondered. Ah, yes. Please perform the Henge no Jutsu. His tone was soft again. This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. The clone waited for her to change.

(At the same time as the clone)
Amarlie, your words are very meaningful. I am glad that we have such strong Shinobi here! He then pointed to the clone and smiled. Please go onward to the clone and perform the first jutsu that was given to Lea. His tone was the same as when he talked to Lea, calm and soft.

LeaDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 11:34 AM | Message # 25
Academy Ninja
Quote (Ven)
Ah... The hokage said, addressing Amarlie, he than started to cough more which sounded a bit rougher, this caused a disturbance in his chakra making the shadow clone vanish. He looked up at Lea and held his head up. That was good Lea. Looking away he turned his back to everyone, as the same ANBU as before appeared with a medical bottle. He handed it to Ven who quickly drank it, his coughing soon ceased and the ANBU left. Performing a rapid succession of hand seals a clone appeared and walked back over to Lea. The clone smiled at her and nodded in approval. Excellent. Placing its hand to its cheek he wondered. Ah, yes. Please perform the Henge no Jutsu. His tone was soft again. This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. The clone waited for her to change.

Lea looked at Ven and started to focus on her chakra feeling the flow of it throw her body Henge no jutsu She turned into a little kitty and right after that she turned back.

Lea looked at Ven very worried about his coughing. She walked to him and whisperd into his ear so that the other can't hear her or so that there wouldn't be a disturbence with the others training Are you alright hun you seem very sick She looked at him with her icy blue eyes very worried.

amarlie_24Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 11:37 AM | Message # 26
Genin Rank B
Amarlie nods and bows before the real Hokage and stes her feet off towards the clone Hokage to help her do the first jutsu that was assigned to her. She then see his back, she coughs a bit and when the clone make a turn, she bows and greets him as well.

" Ahm, Hello sir, I am Amarlie and I suppose you will be the one who will help me to learn about the jutsus. It pleases me to meet you sir. "

Message edited by amarlie_24 - Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 11:39 AM

VicDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 4:18 PM | Message # 27
Academy Ninja
Quote (Ven)
Smiling the Hokage gently raised his hand and rested it on Toshi's head. Please, no "sama" Keeping his smile, he guided Toshi by way of pointing. Please go by the shadow clone and perform the technique that he has given to Lea.

Hai, got you Hokage-....san? Anyway, Bushin no Jutsu. Not too hard.

Toshi raised his hands and performed the hand seals: Ram-Snake-Tiger, while at the same time molding chanra into his chest and visualizing a perfectly detailed image of himself.

Bushin no Jutsu!

A perfect clone of Toshi fazed into existence just behind him. Toshi turned to peer at the clone of himself standing, looking bored, right behind him.

[color=blue]Awesoome, it's mee! I performed my first jutsu. That's the first step down the road of being a legend. Ok, what's next Hokage-san.[color=blue]

Toshi didn't notice however that his clone had blue eyes istead of his normally light brown eyes.

Leaf Village-Hungry Academy Ninja

VenDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 4:54 AM | Message # 28
Quote (Lea)

Lea looked at Ven and started to focus on her chakra feeling the flow of it throw her body Henge no jutsu She turned into a little kitty and right after that she turned back.

Lea looked at Ven very worried about his coughing. She walked to him and whisperd into his ear so that the other can't hear her or so that there wouldn't be a disturbence with the others training Are you alright hun you seem very sick She looked at him with her icy blue eyes very worried.

The clone nodded in approval, she had done well for an academy student. All her jutsu had been perfectly set out. He watched as she approached the real version and he smiled looking over at Amarlie and Toshi.

Quote (amarlie_24)
Amarlie nods and bows before the real Hokage and stes her feet off towards the clone Hokage to help her do the first jutsu that was assigned to her. She then see his back, she coughs a bit and when the clone make a turn, she bows and greets him as well.

" Ahm, Hello sir, I am Amarlie and I suppose you will be the one who will help me to learn about the jutsus. It pleases me to meet you sir. "

The clone addressed Amarlie first since she was the first one there. Yes, I want you to perform the clone technique, you can create as many as you please, but all I need is one. The Hokage clone said softly. He than looked at Toshi who had just made his clone.

Quote (Vic)
Hai, got you Hokage-....san? Anyway, Bushin no Jutsu. Not too hard.

Toshi raised his hands and performed the hand seals: Ram-Snake-Tiger, while at the same time molding chanra into his chest and visualizing a perfectly detailed image of himself.

Bushin no Jutsu!

A perfect clone of Toshi fazed into existence just behind him. Toshi turned to peer at the clone of himself standing, looking bored, right behind him.

[color=blue]Awesoome, it's mee! I performed my first jutsu. That's the first step down the road of being a legend. Ok, what's next Hokage-san.[color=blue]

Toshi didn't notice however that his clone had blue eyes istead of his normally light brown eyes.

Great work. But next time try to get all details right. He said, knowing that the eyes didn't match. Now can you please do the Henge no Jutsu and transform into anything you so wish. Closing his eyes he waited for the two to do there jutsu.

(At the same time with the REAL Hokage)
Ah, Lea. He managed to say before she whispered into his ear, he kindly smiled and leaned away. Yes Lea, I am fine. Now why don't you go and sit by the clone and wait for the rest to catch up, okay? His tone was quite fatherly, calm and soft spoken.

amarlie_24Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 10:42 AM | Message # 29
Genin Rank B
Quote (Ven)
The clone addressed Amarlie first since she was the first one there. Yes, I want you to perform the clone technique, you can create as many as you please, but all I need is one. The Hokage clone said softly. He than looked at Toshi who had just made his clone.

"Hai, Hokage-san?... Ahm Maybe I'll just create two of my clones and somewhat this one is easy.."

Amarlie stays calm and close her eyes for a moment to mold a chakra inside her. She open her eyes and do the "ram-snake-tiger" seals. And trying to make an exact doppleganger of herself. When she sees the two Amarlie appears which exactly the same as the original, she smiled then nods at the Hokage.

" Is this okay Hokage-san?...

LeaDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 11:43 AM | Message # 30
Academy Ninja
Quote (Ven)
Ah, Lea. He managed to say before she whispered into his ear, he kindly smiled and leaned away. Yes Lea, I am fine. Now why don't you go and sit by the clone and wait for the rest to catch up, okay? His tone was quite fatherly, calm and soft spoken.

Lea was so relieved to find out that everything was ok. She smiled a warm smile Then I'm happy. She looked at him Do I have to wait I want to carry on and finished she said with alot of enthusiasm Let's carry on She ran to the clone and threw her arm around his neck slamming her fist to her chest Let's do this

NarutoRealm » Konohagakure » Konohagakure Recruitment » Konoha Village Academy
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz